CHAPTER 32

She stirred awake,feeling the numbing of her body from too much drugs. She feels paralyzed - she cannot move at all. She could only open her eyes - Tho her vision were still fuzzy.

She close her eyes when the blinding light above hit her eyes. She can hears movement everywhere. "Sir. She's awake." A faint manly voice ring trough her sensitive ears.

Gaining her full senses, she once again open her eyes, and saw two person staring right back at her, wearing a lab coat. She looks around but only to be met with people wearing the same lab coat as the two former. She tried to speak but no sound came out from her mouth. She tried once again but she can force a word out.

But then everything start to change in snap of a finger, as she slowly transmitted to a much more whiter place. Every equipment for experiment and research where place around. Later on, a man in a mask, walk over her, covering her mouth with handkerchief .

She can faintly smell the dizzying powder poured over the piece of cloths, causing her to panic - pushing harshly the man before her. But not even a second, she was already being hold by pair of strong arms. A hard object hit the back of her neck that had cause her to lose her consciousness.

Momo gasp as she sit up. Beads of sweat tickled down her face. Her hair sticking on her forehead and nape. She dream of it. Her traumatizing past that hunt her - always.

Momo get up from the bed, the blanket that covered her body, slide down as she strolled her way of to her kitchen, grabbing a glass of water to help her calm down. Why just her nightmare needed to be repeated the same over and over again. It's okay if she would just dream of a demon hunting her down than recalling the way those bastards uses her body for experiment like a sort of an animal.

It always hunt her - her traumatizing past. There's no night had passed that she have not dream of it. Even when her - surprise - roommate arrives.

There are times that she had woken up by the terrifying dream only to find out that her roommate is nowhere to be found.

In the forest: She took the courage to step inside the land of bait. Maybe it's look normal, but the ropes hanging on the tree branches were moving at night, trapping students who was blinded by curiosity that it lead them to be a victim of experiment of failure. - Momo was one of them.

And she doesn't want that happen to her roommate - so as soon as she sees her, witnessing the terrifying scene that displayed ChangMin getting killed brutally. She knocked out the latter - but to her recklessness - she might get a little harsh on Y/n, that her forehead form a cut and in take of responsibility, she take care of her until she drifted off to sleep.

She was amaze by her roommate braveness. Tho still confuse - she enjoys teasing the latter - even without define reason behind. She just know, she likes the presence of the newbie. So when Y/n move out - she's a little bit sad - but she knows it should be that way cause she doesn't know when the drug activated on her body that drive her mad. Fortunately, it always happen when she's alone -

The glass slip out from Momo hold as her hand start to trembles. Her breath had become uneven. The sounds of glass breaking into pieces had seems to fade slowly. Momo fall on her knees - her pulse began to pulsate painfully that she had to pull a handful of her hair. It hurt so much.