CHAPTER 42

crunch! crunch!

Lisa and Jisoo, Taehyung and Jin chews loudly, the chips getting crush between their grinding teeth. Namjoon, Rosé and I munch on snack calmly, enjoying every bit of it, unlike those four who eats like a a bulldozers.

Yeah It's our snack time after the embarassing shooting practice of me and Jungyeon.

Irene, Jennie, and Nayeon decided to stay inside behind the door of Nayeon and Dahyun room.

Jungyeon, Dahyun, Sana, and Chaeyoung were at the far corner studying every hidden routes of Cromonica. The big event will come not so soon. Five days before the great deluge will happen. We need to get ready but unfortunately, it started to rain, the heavy droplets pounding against the ground.

We can't train outside, so we decided to rest and stuffs our mouth with unhealthy food. Enjoying our time while still we can.

"Weird, why Tzuyu is taking so long to come out.." Lisa remark, drawing our attention. My gaze averted to Tzuyu and Sana's room. She hasn't come out yet ever since she excuse herself and entered the room. I'm getting worried.

"I'm just going to check on her." I excuse and stand up, brushing off the chips' crumbs on my clothes.

"You sure?" Jisoo question, earning a nod from me. "I'll be fine." I smiled before proceeding to check on Tzuyu.

I knock softly first, not wanting to invade her privacy. I receive no reply.

Lerting out a sigh, I twiste the doorknob and pushes the door open. "Tzu?" I calls out, stepping inside and closes the door behind.

As soon as I shifted at the corner, i meet with dull chocolate eyes, looking at me questionably.

"Do you want something?" she ask, crossing her arms over her chest.

I shake my head, lips curled into a smile, "Nothing. Just cheking up on you." I replied.

"Okay." she shrugs and went to sit on top of the bed.

"Tzu?" i gaze at her with worry, her eyes hold emptiness when she looks back at me. "Hmm?" she responds shortly.

I let out a breath. "Are you sure, you want to do this?" I muttered out, anticipating a reply, but instead her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

I didn't reply and proceed to walk over her, plopping beside her. My head cocked to look at her, "You know Tzuyu if you hesitates of your decision of going against your father, you don't have to do this." i sigh and  resumes, "I mean is you don't need to troubles yourself for us. You can always stay neutral."

Silence after silence before she brokes it, "No i'm not hesitant." she clarified, "I was just worried."

I cocked a brow, "Worried of?"

"That I might slack off once we finally face them. I'm scared that I might let my emotion get ahead of me. I'm worried that I might become a burden to the mission." she tells and I'm glad she trust me enough to let herself out her unspoken doubts on me.

"Tzu..."  i trailed off, licking my lower lip, in hopes to find a perfect a words to say. I gave out a sigh and finally spoke, "That won't happen Tzuyu I'm sure of that. But if you still have doubts, just always remember that it wasn't your fault, because after all he is still your father. Even you admit it or not , you still owe him big. Just always remember that... that.." i gulp finding the right word to say.

And finally said it out, "I AM HERE FOR YOU." I smiled at her. And I swear, I saw the whole galaxy flashes across her eyes.

Her lips twitch, fighting back the urge to smile, so instead, she rolls her eyes, "Whatever."

I snickers at her response.

The chair let out a screeching sounds as it get drags in the middle of the room, across of a tied woman, lips busted but still physically and emotionally stable.

Before her, a mand stood proudly, a noticeable eveil grin on his face as he scrutinized the stubborn woman.

"Headmistress." he muttered, "Jihyo is now nowhere to found." he display a fake pitiful face as he mocked the headmistress, "Who will going to save you now?"

"Shut the fuck up bastard!" Ji-Eun spat, gritting her teeth in annoyance. He's a total psycho! "You are not sure."

"Oh I am Ji Eun because if i'm not then where she is?"

The headmistress scoff. He's pathetic, trying so hard to make her spills something where about the school council President and their needed experimental tool.

"You won't get anything from me." she dismissed.

The man sigh, "If that so, then we'll have to do this in a fun way then." just then, two man in suits barge in, untying her, before dragging her out of the room.

"Let go of me! What do you think you're doing. You'll pay for this!"

"Babye.." his hand waves at disappearing figure of the headmistress. He smiles when the door closes, the faint complaint of Ji eun still echoes trougout the entire room.

"Since we can't get something from you, then it will be better to add you as our experimental tool." he grins evilly and take a long wide stride over the table at the corner, pouring a red wine onto the glass.

As just he was about to take a sip, the lights went off. What is happening? He wonders.

He waits at maximum of four minutes before the lights went back. A contented sigh left his mouth as the sweet intoxicating wine touches his taste buds.

"Sir!"

Someone suddenly barge in, shattering the peaceful atmosphere. His eyes flicker towards his man. "What is it?" he ask, fixing his posture.

But he felt anger bubbles inside him, after receicing the news,

"Headmistress Ji-Eun.... She's missing."

A/n:

It's been a long time >_<