𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ఌ︎

1 year ago

1 year ago...

THERE ARE TWO twelve year olds, one of them learning how to skate while the other one was teaching the other.

They were quite tall for their age, so people who would pass by the empty skate park would thought:

"Oh, what a cute lovely couple." and then the second time they would glance at the two, their smiling faces would be replaced with a frown as they watched the them.

"Oh, never mind. Now they're engaged into a fist fight."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Stop getting distracted!" Miya scolded you, holding both of your hands in a careful manner to prevent you from falling from the skateboard.

"It's embarassing.." You muttered, looking around the surroundings. Seeing that some people are watching the both of you.

The black-haired cat boy gave you a look, as if asking what is embarassing about this.

"They're watching us. What if they saw me fall over?" You whisper-shouted.

"Then, what am I here for? Of course I would save you from falling, dumbass." Miya smugly said, giving you a smirk which you just rolled your eyes as a response.

"Yeah, as if."

The male suddenly let go of your hands as he crouched down to align your feet perfectly on the skateboard. You started shaking slightly, thinking that you might fall or the skateboard would move itself.

"H-hey! You could've gave me a signal if you're gonna let go of my hands!" You scolded, slightly bending your knees to get a hold of Miya's shoulders.

"Oh god! You looked so stupid!" Miya said, trying to contain his heartful laughs.

You just pouted, trying not to let out any words that would pissed the boy off. You did asked for his time to teach you how to skate, so I guess your payment is just be kind and let him do whatever he wants.

"There. Don't move your foot. Remember the position of your foot, okay?" He instructed, pointing at your foot that was perfectly aligned, you nodded your head. He then grabbed your hands that were tightly holding his shoulders and stood up.

"Glide your left foot slowly.." Miya instructed, removing his hold from your right hand, while holding the left one tightly so you won't fall completely if you made a mistake.

You did what you were told, sliding your left foot slowly. A few minutes had passed, and you were already getting the hang of it. You placed your left foot on top of the skateboard as the cold wind hit your face.

Clutching on the imaginary hand of Miya- wait..

You glance at your side, where Miya was supposed to be positioned as he guide you. Yet no sight of the cat boy was found by your side. Being anxious, the skateboard started wiggling as you got out of hand. Luckily, you stopped it from moving.

You glance at your back and saw Miya from quite far away, you took the skateboard with you and started running towards him. You glared at the male who was trying to stop his laughters from coming out of his mouth.

"Hey, you're already getting the hang of it. So I decided to let go of your hand." He paused, taking his skateboard from your grip.

"And, you didn't fell, right? You were even smiling ear to ear when I
watched you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

©iMitsuri.