𝟯𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 ఌ︎

YOU WERE nervous as hell right now

YOU WERE nervous as hell right now. If Miya Chinen were to describe your nervous expression at this moment, he would say you're on the verge of shitting yourself.

Okay, maybe not on the verge of shitting but you know what I meant──

"Fuck you. Stop laughing at me!" You cursed out loud as you glared at the snickering boy beside you. You were even about to slap his arm when he suddenly stood up and left from the couch as to not get hurt from you. Miya is still laughing, if I may add.

Plenty of events happened throughout the years you've spend together with Miya Chinen. (un)luckily, you're going to a prestigious university with Miya. Yay!

If you get accepted, that is.

The reason why you were nervous as hell and is also the reason why Miya was laughing at you was because you were waiting for the results to come out at the university's official website.

"Miya~ I think I'm going to die..." You mumbled nervously as you looked at your boyfriend who already has a snack on his right hand. Miya chuckled and rolled his eyes at your drama.

"A minute before the results comes out. Want me to look for our names instead?" He asked, sitting beside you while he wrapped his left arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him.

You let out a small sigh, resting your head on his shoulder as you mumbled, "Yes, please."

A minute full of quietness had passed. Miya slightly shuffles on his seat as he grabbed the laptop that was on the coffee table and placed it on his lap.

"You gonna look or...?" Miya glanced, he saw how you shook your head as a no as you quickly faced your back at him. Your heart was beating rapidly as you heard your boyfriend let out a small chuckle, it was then accompanied with the clicking sound from the laptop's keyboard.

Hands started fidgeting with each fingers as you tried your utmost best to calm yourself down. Hums went past from Miya Chinen's lips as he took his precious time to scroll past the unknown names, trying to find his and your names.

It's either he was nervous as hell too or he just wanted to tease you by slowing his pace. We will never know.

Your eyes were closed as your two hands were now clasped together, praying to the Gods and Goddesses out there that are listening. This prestigious university that both you and Miya were trying to get in to was your dream school since middle school.

You were about glance at Miya to ask about the results because you noticed that he took longer than intended, when you suddenly felt two arms snaked around your waist as he pulled you closer to him. Miya gave your cheek a soft peck as he buried his face on your shoulder.

"Congrats to us." Miya mumbled softly, though his voice came out as a muffle. But you still heard it loud and clear nonetheless.

"We got accepted...?" You whispered, yet it was enough for the black-haired male to hear.

You did not heard any answers from him, but you felt how he nodded his head which made you let out a squeal as you tackled him to a hug, causing him to fall on the couch with you hugging him with the biggest and brightest smile on your face.

"Oh thank god!" You said out loud, not being able to contain your excitement as you squashed your boyfriend's cheeks, placing a single, soft and sweet kiss on his lips as you giggled again due to happiness, burying your face on his neck.

"I love you." Miya whispered softly, which made your smile grew wider.

"I love you too, Miya."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HAPPY 300K READS WOOHOO!!
Thank you very much for reading! This book was written around february 2021, that time I've only wanted to write for Miya to express my love for him cause yk he's the reason why I watched sk8 the infinity in the first place !!

To be honest, I never expected for this book to get so much recognition that it even got 300k reads omg! I thought this book will stop getting new readers last year december but until now, there are still people who are reading this in 2022!

(ngl the 2022 readers are kinda scary based on their comments haha...)

Anyways, thank you very very much. I offer you a short special chapter and a lucubheart!

 I offer you a short special chapter and a lucubheart!

( july 23 , 2022 )