𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ఌ︎

"YOU SAID THE loser needs to fulfill the winner's one and only wish

"YOU SAID THE loser needs to fulfill the winner's one and only wish. You're the winner so..."

"What's your wish?" You asked the male in front of you, pushing your head up to admire his soft and gooey features.

Miya, who was preoccupied in drinking his water, focused his eyes on you.

"Go on a date with me." He straightforwardly said, looking at you in the eyes that gleamed with anticipation.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"AAAACKKK!!" Your mind deafened you with what was a shout, making you fall to the ground and messing up the white sheets of your bed.

It was pass 9 and you still hadn't caught rest. You rolled desperately on the bed to find a way to sleep but you just couldn't.

From sleeping sideways, to your feet sticking out on the edge of the bed, none had helped for you to get a goodnight's rest. Memories of earlier would invade your tired brain, making your cheeks glow red.

"Damn it! This is all Miya's fault!" You let out a long groan. You had to admit, Miya was an idiot that occupied your head for the entire evening. You kicked the air, pulling on the sheets of your bed and completely dragging them to the floor.

"He's so straightforward and he didn't even stutter?!" As you bite on your fingernails, your mind wanders and started to produce scenarios of you and Miya.

"Should I pick an outfit?" You muttered, asking yourself. No matter how much you try and how much you search up methods of how to sleep on the internet, it was no use. Might as well prepare clothes for tomorrow.

"But.. Miya's the one who always choose my outfit whenever we go out." You mumbled, plucking the dead skin of your dry lips.

You pushed yourself up from the ground, not minding the messy floor that was filled with you bedsheets. That didn't matter. Picking clothes for tomorrow was! You walked to your closet and was greeted by the countless of unarranged clothes; some on the floor and some on sloppily placed on the hanger,