𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ఌ︎

MIYA ENTERED YOUR bedroom without your notice

MIYA ENTERED YOUR bedroom without your notice. He didn't make any sound that would make you lift up your head. He sat on the edge of your bed, looking around the room.

You were preoccupied, fixing the Lego Military tank of yours because you accidentally dropped it due to your clumsiness. You carefully fixed it piece by piece.

Miya's emerald eyes was just watching your every movement, still not wanting to let you know that he's inside your room. He kinda likes to see you focused on something- rather than pissing him off any time you want.

You felt as if someone was watching you, you furrowed your eyebrows together and looked up at the ceiling.

"Hold on- why did I just look up..?" You thought to yourself, questioning your dumbness.

You then glance at your bed and saw a familiar cat boy sitting at the edge, you accidentally threw a piece of lego to him. It's his fault though, he scared the living shit out of you. Gladly, he catched the lego that was thrown at him with ease.

"Holy shit, Miya! Where did you came from?!" You shouted at the male, placing your right hand at your chest, while trying to catch your breathe.

"My mom's womb..?"

"Ha ha, very funny." You sarcastically said.

"Why are you even here?" You questioned Miya, who suddenly let himself fall on your bed, bouncing slightly due to the fluffiness of your bed.

"I'm bored. Entertain me." He joked, staring at the ceiling that has glowing in the dark stars, moon, and other types of planets. You didn't get to remove those due to your laziness. But it does look good, so you just kept them. Maybe in the near future you could remove them.

"Ha? I aint your clown, Miya." You said in a sarcastic way, rolling your eyes at him.

"Oh, you're not? I thought you were." He insulted, an irk mark had formed on top of your head.

"You piece of shi-" You didn't get to finish your sentence when the door suddenly flung opened by your mom, who was bringing some snacks. You and Miya- who were about to attack each other acted as if nothing happened, behaving as if both of you were just good kids.

"Y/n, Miya, here's some snacks. If you need anything, just call for me." Your mother said in a soft tone, smiling sweetly at the both of you as she placed the snacks on your study desk. She then left your room, closing the door.

"Ooh, fish sugar cookies~" Miya stood up, after seeing the snacks that your mom made. He then went to your study desk and took some, popping them inside his mouth.

After eating some cookies, he sat on the floor beside you, he then took some pieces of lego and started putting them together, helping you so that you can finish this faster.

"Tomorrow at midnight is your beef against Langa-nii, right?" You initiated the conversation, tired of hearing cricket sounds due to the quietness of the room. The male let out a hum sound, as if saying that you were right about it.

"I'm surprised you still have this." He mumbled softly, his eyes were focused on putting the legos back together. You gave him a glance for a second before letting out a small smile.

"Mmm, you gave this to me when we're still young. Of course I won't throw it away." It's true, whatever Miya gave you, even thought you didn't want it anymore or it's broken, you still kept it inside your room. You like treasuring things that your love ones give you.

Miya was surprised by your answer, he didn't even think that you would keep this until now. He just let out a small chuckle.

"You like legos back then, that's why I pestered my parents to give me money so that I could buy you this." He said, making you smile ear to ear.

"You love me so much back then~" You teased the black-haired boy, who rollef his eyes at you playfully.

Looking back when both of you are still inoccent kids, you would often pull Miya so that he could get out from his bedroom once in a while.

Recalling your childhood memories, both of you giggled.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

©iMitsuri