𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 ఌ︎

"OH, ISN'T THAT Langa and Reki onii-san?" You asked, pointing your index finger at their figure

"OH, ISN'T THAT Langa and Reki onii-san?" You asked, pointing your index finger at their figure. Miya glance at you for a second and followed were your finger are pointing at. Both of you went towards them, trying not to make any sounds that would make them turn around.

"What are you gonna do about the beef with ADAM?" Langa asked the male that was seated beside him, holding a can of coca cola in his right hand.

"Of course, I'm gonna do it." Reki bluntly replied.

"What about JOE's warning?" Langa asked again, glancing at Reki.

"Like I know!" He then grabbed the bottle that was beside him, it was supposed to be his can of cola, but Miya switched it with a much more HeAltHiEr drink. As the red-haired male drank it, he spit it out due to the lack of taste- or disgusting taste of it.

"What is this?!" Reki shouted, looking at the bottle that he was holding.

"Chugging cola? Are you stupid?" Miya exclaimed, the two glance at him and saw that he was holding the cola that Reki bought for himself.

"Miya?!"

"You've never done any real training, right?" Miya asked, while you on the other hand just sat beside Reki, opening the lid of the soda that you bought.

"I made you a practice menu." He then show the practice menu that he made to Reki and Langa.

"Five sets of this?"

"You planning on going global or something?!" Reki shouted, after seeing the practice thingy that Miya did for them.

"Feel my pain, you little shi-- Mmffm-" Miya covered your mouth before you could even finish your sentence.

Ah, yes. You forgot that they are much more older than you.

"Got a problem with that?" Miya questioned them, he then uncovered your mouth, wiping his palm on your uniform as if his palm had your saliva on it, even though they aren't any.

"What the hell Miya!" You slapped his hand away from you, glaring at him in the process.

"Well, you may be, but I-"

"Even this much isn't enough. That is, if you're planning on winning against ADAM." Miya exclaimed, placing both of his hands at the back, making it as a support for his body as he slightly leaned.

"Mmm, ADAM is much more stronger than you think he is." You told them, chugging the liquid inside your can as you agreed to the cat boy's statement.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

Shadow, who was inside a flower shop, helping his so-called Manager. The lady told Shadow that he could now leave and have a good rest, the male excitedly thanked the Manager and went inside his car. Only to be greeted by the three degenerate males- ehem, I mean males that he met on S.

"Wait, you guys-?!"

"Take us to Crazy Rock, old man SHADOW!" Reki pleaded, clasping both of his hands together as he forcibly closed his eyes.

"I'm still 24!" Shadow shouted, he was clearly offended by Reki calling him an old man.

"B-besides, who is this SHADOW anyway?" He tried to make a not so believable excuse, he was slightly ashamed by his appearance right now. Of course, he was acting all tough and other shits whenever he goes to S. And now his colleagues saw him working in a Flower Shop.

"Well, it's rather obvious." Miya replied as a matter-of-fact, looking at the old man beside him with a blank face.

"We're beggin' ya! Miya doesn't have a helmet!"

"Like I care!" Shadow shouted again, the whole neighborhood can hear it.

"Is something wrong?" The lady from the flower shop asked in a soft voice after hearing her employee shout inside his car.

"I-it's nothing!" the old man stuck his head out of the car window, answering the woman in a squeaky voice. He then went inside the car again.

"We beg you!"

"Please!"

"I'll tell that woman." Miya bluntly said, and the car drove off. he couldn't do anything but complied because the black-haired boy will spill the other male's secret.

"Just this once!" Shadow exclaimed, he's now back from his skateboarder self. While Miya was just on his phone, who knows what he was doing with it, maybe texting you or something.

"Where's your little girlfriend?" Shadow asked, noticing that Miya didn't brought his little girlfriend with him.

"Girlfriend? I don't have one." Miya muttered, his eyebrows knitted together.

"That girl you're always with."

"Ah, Y/n. She's at home doing home works."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Menopquse

Y

ou should've did your
homework before hand.

Aww how cute. you
miss me already?

Ew, no. these people kept
on asking me questions
abt u rn.

ehH, tell them im
lazy or smt.

U know I hate
answering plenty of
questions.

Not my fault.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Miya just let out a low groan, why did he even texted you about it, anyways?

"If she has homeworks and both of you are classmates, then don't you have homeworks to do also?" Reki asked, looking at Miya suspiciously.

"Did it beforehand." Miya replied shortly, still typing on his phone as he was having a fight again with you.

"Miya, have you skated with ADAM in the past?" Reki asked out of the blue. Miya closed his phone and leaned against the car seat, closing his eyes to take a quick rest.

"Nope."

"You haven't? Then, how do you know ADAM?" The red-haired boy interrogated.

"I wish Y/n is here to answer these questions." Miya thought to himself, letting out a small sigh.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ooohh Hi! How's your day
going? :)

©iMitsuri.