𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 ఌ︎

"WE SHOULD HEAD to the inn first and drop off our stuff

"WE SHOULD HEAD to the inn first and drop off our stuff. Then we can go eat-" Shadow was cut of by Reki who already boarded on his skateboard and begun speeding into another area.

"Yahoo!"

"Moron! You came here for hot spring healing!" The male shouted, scolding the reckless red haired minor.

"The fact that Reki is a moron has been ongoing." Miya said and started following Reki despite being younger.

"Yup. And now he left me." You thought to yourself, letting out a small sigh as you took your stuff with you.

"A moron if you dance, a moron if you just watch." Joe said, also boarded on his skateboard who drove past you.

"That doesn't make any sense at all-"

"Really, all morons."

"Hey, wait! What are you gonna do with your stuff?!" Shadow shouted at them, as they were already at a far distance. You weren't even sure if they heard him because of how far they were already or they were playing deaf with him.

The male then glance at his side and saw that Langa was still there. He had a tiny hope on him that Langa would help him with their stuffs.

"Please!" Langa said, clasping both of his hands together. After that, he started skateboarding also. Leaving you with Shadow behind.

"Hey!"

"Don't worry, Shadow! I can help you!" You exclaimed, grabbing one of the lightest bag and wore it on your shoulder.

"You're too weak for that."

"What do you mean too weak, old man?!"

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Hey, hey! Stop the car real quick!" You told Shadow, the male automatically stopped the car. Causing you to slightly bump your head on the seat in front of you.

"What?! Why?!" You didn't answer his question. Instead, you took your skateboard at the car trunk and opened the car door. You plugged the earphones on your phone that was being held by your other hand. You then put the earbuds inside your ear and rode your skateboard.

"Oi-!" You didn't let the man speak as you started skateboarding at a fast pace, gradually keeping up with the others.

"This street is so smooth!"

"Smooth!" The two best friends shouted as they did some small easy tricks. Miya has a small smile plastered in his face, he then glance at his side and saw Cherry.

"Why a parasol?" Miya asked the pink-haired man who was holding parasol.

"He said he doesn't want to get a tan. Is he a girl or something?" Joe was the one who answered Miya's question, showing off his upper body.

"Why naked?" Miya muttered to himself, giving Joe a side glance.

"He thinks he'll be more popular with girls if he's tanned. A miserable gorilla." Now Cherry was the one who replied.

"Who 'ya callin' miserable!"

"He wanted to take all the lovely ladies~" You told them as you passed by them, skateboarding in a fast pace as you did a trick that was quite hard to do, a laser flip. Even Miya was kind of surprised.

"O-oi! Y/n-" Miya was supposed to scold you by your recklessness when you just waved your hand at them, your other hand was inside your pocket with your phone.

"Does she always wear earphones whenever she skates?" Cherry asked, watching as you sped up, trying to surpass Reki and Langa.

"Yeah, she can focus more whenever she listens to music." Miya replied.

"You two adults over there! Time to switch drivers!" Shadow shouted, while he was inside the car. Honking them so that he would be noticed.

"He's talking to you, adult." Cherry said, referring to Joe who's both of his arms were placed on the back of his head.

"Quit your jokes. Right now, I am a boy!" Joe exclaimed and started speeding up his pace, leaving the three behind. He even surpassed you, Reki and Langa.

As he skated, he fastened the pace of it and took the skateboard out from the ground, he then jumped on the big rock, making all of you stare at his tricks in awe.

"Yahoo!"

"Holy shit, that's cool!" You shouted, smiling ear to ear as you were amazed by him.

"I swear to god, Y/n. If you tried to copy that I'll never teach you new tricks again." Miya shouted from the back, you glance at him and a small pout appeared on your face.

"Aww."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Double update to celebrate Miya's birthday !

©iMitsuri.

CHS.