𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ఌ︎

WEARING AN OVERSIZED f/c hoodie that slightly covers your thighs, you paired it up with a black short that was 2 inches above your knee, with shoes on (of course, duh)

WEARING AN OVERSIZED f/c hoodie that slightly covers your thighs, you paired it up with a black short that was 2 inches above your knee, with shoes on (of course, duh). You were skateboarding with Miya beside you, doing some random tricks out of boredom.

You were holding your phone using your right hand, scrolling through your social medias as you look in front of you every 5 seconds, checking if you're gonna bump with someone or what. You got carried away and went faster, now Miya was behind you, minding his own business as you were still using your phone.

"-Bout what?" You heard someone asked.

"It was the same with SHADOW, too. You talk about challenges so simply." Your ears perked up, the voice was somewhat familiar to you.

"But this time, you're up against a Japanese National Team Hopeful."

"Japanese National team hopeful.. huh. They're talking about Miya?" You asked yourself, you averted your attention to the people that were talking, seeing that those were the faces that you saw from last time.

They started talking more, which you didn't pay any attention anymore because you were busy taking pictures of the beautiful scenery.

"-You think you can use the Reki RSP-Maru here, too?" Reki asked the blue-haired male, who stared at him in confusion.

"What's that?"

"The name of that board! Reki Royal Straight Prince-Maru!" The red-haired exclaimed, feeling proud about the name that he gave to the skateboard.

"So tacky. What do you mean, Prince-Maru?" Langa said, feeling somewhat embarrassed by his friend's shenanigans. You accidentally let out a small laugh, stealing the attention of the two.

"That's a long ass name for a skateboard, Onii-san." You told the 17 years old, trying to contain your laughs.

"Oh, you're that girl from the store! Y/n L/n!" Reki exclaimed, pointing his index finger at you.

"Eh? I didn't remember telling my name?" You asked, slightly confused on how he knows your name.

"Is he a stalker of mine?"

"Nah, that's impossible!" You thought to yourself, giving out an awkward laugh.

As the two started arguing about the skateboard's name, Miya fastened his pace and went to the middle in a fast pace, Reki and Langa were slightly out of balance, luckily they regained their postures and glance at the black haired male who was now in front of them. Even you were shocked on how fast he was.

"That was dangerous, dude!" Reki scolded.

"You know, trash mobs are always grouped up." Miya made fun of them, you glance at the 13 year old, your eyes softened.

"He's still bitter about people with their own group of friends.." You thought, watching him on how he mocked the two.

"Hey you...!"

"Do your best with your buddy-buddy practicing, Mr. Slime~!" He taunted and started skateboarding again.

"Ah eh, sorry, I think he's in a bad mood-" You got cutted off when Reki shouted and started chasing the other male, making you sigh heavily.

"If I knew this is going to happen, I shouldn't have came here." You rode your skateboard and started following them also.

Just incase they would engage into a fistfight and you could join them- I mean, prevent them from fighting.

Ah, yes. Prevent them. Something like a kind girl like you would do. Yes.

You were right behind them, trying not to get noticed- even though Miya already saw you and gave you a glare- He started doing tricks that are quite hard to do, mocking the red-haired male who was chasing him.

"Don't get cocky with just a spin!" Reki said angrily, and started copying the cat boy. Which he succeeded, but it still has some flaws.

"Oh? Then let's go to Level 2." Miya said, letting out a sly smirk.

"Miya, can you just stop already?!" You slightly shouted, trying to make the male stop.

Yet he didn't spare you even a tiny glance, he just ignored you like he always did back then. As if you were invisible to him.

You can't blame him about it,
though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am deeply inlove with Jeremy
Agriche (picture at the top)

©iMitsuri.