new body, new home

Y/N POV

"finally school's over and summer is here yes, I will play video games all day"  I was on my way back home but I still have some toughts that somone is watching me. I turn around but no one was there maybe I'm only paranoid. After a while black car stopped next to me and I felt some pain in my neck ans soon everinthing went black.

timeskip

I woke up and I could feel that something is with my legs and I have something on my eyes.

"Hello anybody there" I shouted

???: "Finally, you are awake"

Y/M: "Who are you, w-why I can't move and WHY I CAN'T FELL MY LEGS!!!! I panicated

???: "Don't worry you are ok you can't feel legs because you don't have legs but you try move  with your new tail." Said and started laughting and took the thing off my eyes.

I see my new tail and arms  chained.

Y/N:"T-that's me. WHAT HAVE DONE TO ME!!!

???: "That was only little experiment.' Said when he smiled.

Y/N: "I look like a snake hybrid you freak!"

???: "Because you are now, look." Said and bring mirror

I saw myself with yellow snake eyes and sharp teeth with two snake's fangs.

???: "Now I will sell you and you will be slave until you die." 

Y/N: "No." I said in dark voice and I released one hand and punched him hard.He fell on down and relesed my second hand and try run away but I fell down "I need more practice" I mumbled to myself.When I saw sky, was dark is night "shit how long I was sleping?".

TIMESKIP

(knock) (knock)

(Mom opened the door)

Mom:"Y/N where have you been and what happened to you!"

Y/N:"I don't know"

M:"come in quick"

Dad (D):"Y/N what happende to you?!"

Y/N:"some crazy man has done experiment on me".I said in broken voice

D:"MY SON ISN'T A MONSTER!  GET OUT!!!

Y/N":W-what???

M:"We are not stupid, our son is a human not a monster get out or I will call police."

I  ran as fast as I could to the woods and in woods I notice that I see better in dark "that's cool"

I can't belive my  own parenst kicked me out because I am monster now. I sat down and cried.

timeskip

but I need food maybe I must hunt soon I heard  some animal"ok let's go"

I see boar so I wait until I jump and bite him and I fell in my teeth some fluid probably venom

because I see boar how run away and in few second fall on the ground dead.

"Finally I have a food" taste it good but it's still raw but it dosen't matter now.

TIMESKIP (again)

I don't know how long I was going but I know I was going on the south . I am always in the woods because I don't want atencion. I made my tempotery pants and on my way I gained some scars and I see moer muscals. When I see villiage at the beach, It is very hot and sunny probably Italy or Spain but villiage  looks  empty and dead and I have stupid an idea to come closer and hide other hill and I see in the villige, people like me with snake tails and they are only females."what" I thought when I heard something behind me I turn around and I see girl with red tail and long red hair.