injuries from the past

Y/N POV

Centorea was in shock. "Y/N" she asked slowly

Y/N:"yes that's me you traitor"

At that moment she stood up and tried to attacked me with her sword but I blocked it with my trident.

Centorea:"I  HAD NO CHOISE Y/N" she shouted at me when we were fighting and everyone looked at us in fear.

Y/N:"THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE CHOISES, ALWAS!!!" I shouted and Miia tried to calm me down and Rachnera tried calm down Centore.

"Y/N, please. I don't know what happened but this is not a solution"

Y/N:"fine"I said and I looked behind me to her eyes and behind Miia I saw Suu and Papi how are scared to death and they were hiding behind Kusuru.

Miia:"What happened Y/N".she carefuly asked.

Y/N:"I helped her when she needed it. But when I needed, she has betrayed me.

Miia:"Centorea, it that true? She asked uncertainly

Centorea:"all of this is true, but please let me explain.  " so talk" i said in dark voice.

timeskip

When Centorea ended her story I didin't know she had idiotic mother, I know why she has done it but I don't know what I have to do. I have to think now.

Y/N:"Now it's ok Centore I forgive you." I said in calm voice.

When Centorea ended Miia hugged me and I felt pain in my chest. I grabbed my chest in pain and I started to cough out blood.

Miia:"God what have I done"

Y/N:"|cough| that's |cought| not your fault, I'm |cought| ok"

Centorea:"you are coughting blood, that's not ok" she said carefully.

I tried to move but I felt and soon everything went out. Last thing I heard were girls how they shouted my name.

I woke up in big white room, probablly in hospital but it was much bigger than normal room.

I noticed every girl and kusuru were there and plus one mermaid on weel chair.

???:hello sir I'm Mero" she said happilly.

"I'm Y/N"

Miia:"Thanks god you are ok, what happened"

Y/N:"I don't know when you touched me it started."

Rachnera:"I'm happy you fell better but we have to wait what say doctor.

Papi:"are you ok" she said in cute childish voice

Y/N:"yes I am ok" and in this moment arrived doctor it wasn't human it was male arachne.

Doc:"hello do you feel ok now?"

Y/N:"yes but what happened"

Doc:"Pierced lungs from a broken ribs." Everyone were in shock especially Centore.

Miia:"that's my fault." she said with tears in her eyes.

Doc:"no, the ribs have not healed yet and they have injured the lungs. You couldn't knew it.

Doc:"and we also found a lot of untreated fractures in all body, and worst thing is your internal organs are severely dameged, but are cured now you will not die but you have lots of scars on them, but I have one more news for you, today you will going home.

Y/N:"thanks doc" I said and he nodded and left.

everyone was sad and especially Centorea.

Centorea:" What happened."said in sad voice and I started.

timeskip

I told them everything, every girl cried and kusuru looks sad.

Centorea:" I so sorry Y/N I never knew you it can end like this."

Y/N:"That's ok you couldn't know that, but that's not normal hospital for human"

Kusuru:"no that's for every species." 

I tried to sit but Miia immediately helped me. 

Y/N:"So what will be next guys.

Miia:"Let's go home" said and we kissed

HI! Sorry for short chapter but I am out of ideas. If you have any questions, ask me in the comments and see you in next chapter bye :)

GDI_44