work for MON

Y/N POV

we went home doc said I will be ok but in week no strong cudling but i am ok with that.

When we were on street we saw were lots of races. They are not interested of us but Lamias does, especially echidnas looked at me with lust in their eyes.

"what's wrong with them"

When another echidna looked at me I graedp Miia's hand and kissed her on lips.

When I've done that  some lamias were sad. Some were jealous at us and echidna were mad at us.

Mero:"Why are they looking at us"

Centore:"Don't know but someone is angry" said and prepared he sword

Y/N:"no they are mad at us"

Centore:"why"

y/n:"I am only man in Lamia race"

Centore:"ok" said and put back the sword

We still walking home but one echnida try in front out eyes try seduce me and started hugging my arm

???:" hello, do you wanna have real women?"

and Miia get mad

Miia:"THAT'S MY MAN YOU WHORE!!!"

???:"sorry sweety but with me will have better time then with you"she said when is still on my arm.

We were confused but Miia was furrious now

Miia:"Why you think he will have better time.

???:"it's easy we are all Lamias but you are not our breed." When she said it I gendly pull her down and said.

Y/N:"I love Miia not you and I don't care about breed, I never have sex with you, now go" I said in agressive tone

when we walking away that girl stood in shock.

Suu:"Y/N......scary" I look at Suu and with normal face

"I am not scary only if I am angry"I said and smile at her. She smiled back and we went home.

Timeskip
When we arrived at home Miia started to prepare for something.

Y/N:"what are you doing Miia?"

Miia:"I am working"

Y/N:"You are working" I asked shocked

Miia:"yes being home all day is boring so we found jobs" she said with smile.

Y/N:" and where you work and where work another girls?"

Miia:"I work as trainer in gym, Centore train humans in sword fight, Mero as swim teacher and Papi and Suu in kindergarden"

Y/N:"Cool may I go with you?" I asked

She giggled "I wish but you can't only if you pay an hour with trainer"

When she said it I grap money from my pocked and gave her. "You must pay my boss"

Y/N:"ok but at night you are only mine" I said in sedutive tone and kissed her and she kissed me back.

DING DONK

NO ONE POV

Soon kusuru openned the door and it was Smith.

Kusuru:"Hello miss Smith what do you want"

Smith:"I came to Y/N with offer".She said and kusuru let her in

Y/N:"Hi Kuruko, why are you here?

Smith:"With job offer for you" she said and I was excited what will be and Miia looks happy too.

Y/N:"So tell me what is it"

Smith:"work in MON team".

Y/N:"ok I accept this and whre I can start?"

Smith:" right now" she said and 2 man bring big bag with something.

Smith:"In this bag is your armour and equipment."

I oppened bag and it was army armour in black colour."

 ( without belt, the chest armour is halfway up the abdomen and in the middle it says MOM  )

( without belt, the chest armour is halfway up the abdomen and in the middle it says MOM )

 ( without belt, the chest armour is halfway up the abdomen and in the middle it says MOM  )

(With black glass)

Y/N put armour up and said

Y/N:"how I look?"

Miia:"very good

Kusuru:"like soilder nice"

Smith:"I am glad you like it and now relax and tomorow my team took you and show you your work place." she said in happy tone and leaved.

Y/N:"Tomorow I work for MON"

Miia:"YAY" she hugged Y/N and they kissed.

I'm so so so sorry for that long break, I had written block and I didn't know what to write but It's better now (a little bit) and I have tried more write. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and bye.

GDI_44