reunion with Miia and Centorea

Y/N POV

We were in big abandoned warehouse and we were talking about live after my escape from arena. Rachnera had normal live only sometimes. Someone said she is a monster and insect, but that's all.

When I said my story she was shocked, when I showed her my scars she was more shocked.

Rachnera:"And that centaur girl why didin't said the truth when she could?"

Y/N:"I don't know but, it learn me one rule"

Rachnera:" what a rule"

Y/N:"Never trust a centaur"

When I said it big door has oppened and one slim guy came in and rachnera graped him.

When I said it  big door has oppened and one slim guy came in and rachnera graped him

Rachnera:"Who are you and why are you here!" Said in agresive tone.

???:"I am Kimihito Kurusu". said frightenedly

Y/N:"and why are you here. I said and I aim at him my trident.

Kusuru:"I heard that police is soon here for arachne and chidna who ran away."

Y/N:" gonna kill that man"

Kusuru:"what!!!!" he was in shock.

Y/N:"not you, don't worry" I said when I heard how someone shoot.and realized they are here.

Rachnera get angry and said "WHY YOU BRING THEM TO US!!!!"

kusuru:"I didin't"

???:"Y/N and Rachnera we know you are there and have hostage."

I recognized the voice, it was Smith. I looked up from the window and I shouted.

Y/N:"That"s not a hostage he came voluntarily."

Kuruko:"We will don't shoot just come with Rachnera out".

Y/N:"Fine"

timeskip

When we came out kuruko said we will transported to Kusuru's host family. We were with rachnera litlle skeptick but we agreed. when we arrived at Kusuru's home it was just nomal house and told us he have in home slime, harmy, lamia, mermaid and centaur.

When I heard lamia and centaur I was nervous and Kusuru notice that.

Kusuru:"Why are you nervous Y/N?"

Y/N:"Nothing, but I have bad experience with centaurs and lamias" I said and in my head I had flasback.

We enter to the house and came to us harpy and slime.

???:"welcome back hubby" she said and looked at us

"Hi I'm Papi, Papi the harpy"

Papi:"and It's Suu" she said and pointed at slime girl

???:"Suuu" slime said

When we introduced ourselves Kusuru lead us to our new room but Rachnera wanted be in attic.

When I was in my room I heard I heard from livig room one familiar voice.

"why echidna is here you know how lamias and echidna have relationships"

"is that miia" I tought and I started runnig into the living room. When I've arrived I see Miia how is litlle angry to Kusuru and looking at me.

Miia:"Why are you doing here and why you have armor and trident"

I took off my helm and Miia was shocked.

Y/N:"Hello my love"

Miia:"Y/N" said in shock and huged me and started kissing me.

Miia:"I miss you"

Y/N:"you too"

???:"What's going on here?" When I heard it I turn around and I saw her........Centorea.

"YOU TRAITOR" I shouted and Immediately wrapped my tail around her legs and knocked her to the groung and groaned in pain, and I put a trident to her throar and in that moment came rachnera from attack to see what happened here.

she looked at me with shocked

Centorea:"W-what are you doing and who are you?!"

Y/N:"and who didn't tell the truth when they shoud have and one kid was counting on it." I said in dark voice

Centore:"wait, how do you know it ?"

Y/N:" Because that boy is me."

Hi here is new chapter I hope you like it and see you soon.

If you have any ideas or question for me, write. :)

GDI_44