MON

Y/N POV

When I woke up in the morning, Miia was wrapped around my body, still sleeping with an innocent smile on her face.

Y/N: "I have to get up, I have to go to work," I said, trying to wake her up as gently as possible.

Miia: "Five more minutes, baby," she said tiredly, hugging me tighter.

Y/N: "Mia, if you let me get up now, I'll take you on a date to a five star restaurant." As soon as I finished my words, she immediately stood up.

Miia: "Wonderful, we need to make up for the time we spent apart." She said and happily walked to the bathroom.

After a moment I stood up and put on my new armor and then went downstairs and waited for Smith.

I was waiting in the living room while others came in for breakfast.

Centorea: "I'm curious to see how the knight's armor will suit you," she said, examining my MON armor.

Rachnera: "Your original armor that you ran away from those scaly bitches with suits you, but this one suits you better." She said, winking at me.

Papi: "He's our great protector," she said and hugged me. She really is still a child. Then Mero arrived in a wheelchair.

Mero:" You look very pretty. She said and I helped her to the table.

When everyone sat down at the table and started eating, I noticed that Papi had a small bucket with her and Suu was hidden in it.

Miia: "So Y/N don't know when the team is coming?" "I don't know," I replied.

DING DONG

I went to open the door and Smith was standing there.

Smith: "Hi, I'm here to pick you up. Come on." She said and walked to her car.

I turned to the table where Mia and the others were still eating and yelling.

Y/N: "I gotta go now so bye.

Everybody: "Bye."

Miia:" be careful" she said and I got in the car to my new job.

when I ran Smith for a while, they started telling me what my job was going to be.

"We're kind of like SWAT, only we take care of the bureaucracy, provide security at cultural interspecies events. Just normal stuff."

Y/N: "What about bureaucracy?" I asked a little skeptically.

Smith: "don't worry, it's not a big deal, you have to fill out a form saying you arrested someone or reporting an event, so it's not a big problem," she said, and I was relieved that I wasn't going to be some kind of office rat.

Y/N: "What about some groups?"

Smith: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "do you just have humans or other species?"

Smith:" yes, we do. we have a human unit, mixed with humans and non-humans, but you'll be in the interspecies one, we have special assignments for that one, and those are the hardest.

Y/N:" and how many Lamia do you have there? I asked a little nervously.

Smith: "Why do you ask?" She smiled.

Smith: "Do you want to find someone?" She said and smiled at me.

Y/N: "no, my girlfriend is Mia and I want to be faithful to her and I'm asking because I had a bad experience."

 I said with anger in my voice (be glad you don't know what those bitches did to me, Smith). I said to myself and in my mind I thought of the events when they raped me, their claws scarred me and then sent me to fight in the arena.

after driving for a while, we arrived at the big building. When we went inside I noticed that the building was modern both inside and out. The MON agents all wore dark suits like special agents and some looked like SWAT members. Another thing I noticed was that the unit was interspecies Lamias, centaurs, orges, oni, cyclops and much more. When we walked into her office to check in. the others noticed me and started whispering something. Most of it I couldn't hear, but some of it I could.

"So that was really the only man from the lamia race."

or I'd hear "those hands look dangerous" and stuff like that.

after Smith entered something into the computer and then shook my hand.

"I officially welcome you to the MOM team and here's a little gift for you," she said, handing me a box. When I opened it, it contained a black suit with a black tie and white shirt like the rest of the staff.

"Thank you, Smith." This job was going to be fun. 

Smith:"now you have to meet your team. Follow me. she said and I follow her.

When we arrived to armory I saw group of girls  how cleaning theirs guns and have similliar armor like me.

Smith:" this is Y/N and he is new member of the team" she said and everyone looked at me.

in the team was  big tarantula arachne, female centaur female dragon girl with wings on her back and last one was..........   Echidna Lamia

I was furious

"SMIIIIITH" I shouted 

Hi, yes I'm alive sorry I haven't updated but i have a schoolwork and also have to pay attention to my family and writer's block so I really don't know when the next chapter will be uploaded. This is a little bit short, I apologize for that.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you by next chapter, bye!

GDI_44