reunion with Rachnera

Y/N POV

Is a quiet day and I am  playing with Nick and Alice CS:GO and we're watching the little oli because Rebaca had to go shoping.

GDI_44:"BTW everybody looks like in anime (only for information)"

Rebeca POV

I went home with my purchase but angent Smith stoped me with another people in black suit  with my  beaten ex husbant .

Smith:"Hello Rebeca

Rebeca:"Hallo what you need and what happened to my husband".I said with happy tone

Husband:"Don't play a fool, your snake beaten me for alimony"He scream

Rebeca:"I don't know what you talking about.

Smith:"Sorry but we must talk with Y/N.

Rebeca:"ok then"

timeskip

Y/N POV

I play with Olivia and teens are doing some random things.  when I heard that the door opened I came to help Rebeca but I saw her and Smith with her agents and man who I have beated up.

Rebeca:"Can you explain that?"

Y/N:"Yes, how you told me he ran away from you and kids, and  how you said he never paid alimony so I visited him and forced him paid all the money to you.

Rebeca:"Wow thank you Y/N, but this is extreme.

Y/N:"Only punches to the face"

Husband:"I will sue you."

Y/N:"I am not scared, you bastart."

Smith:"Y/N if he will sue you, you will go to the jail."When she said it Olivia ran to me and she stand before me.

Olivea:"Y/N will not go anywhere and if you wanna take him you must go trought me!"

Everyone was in shock but soon both teens came and defend me too.

Nick:"Try it and you will see,Y/N has done only right thing.

Alice:"He was a better dad to us than you ever were".

husband:"Fine I will not sue you but you will be transfered to anothe place.

Smith:"Sorry everyone but Y/N have to go."She said in neutral voice

Olivia started cry and huged me " I won't let you go"

Y/N:"Oli I am so sorry but I have to go."

Oli:"ok but promice you will be ok"

I smiled at her and I said "I will I promise"

timeskip

When I packed everything, said goodbye to others and went with smith she said I will be transfer to family with one child and one arachne.when she said it I remembered rachnera I hope if she is okay. I was lost in my mind when car stoped when I came out and they were waiting 

 I was lost in my mind when car stoped when I came out and they were waiting