5

"Right! Hello!" Will jumped out from the corner of his room behind me as I was sat on a stool by his desk chair and I gave a small squeal, looking up at the camera set up over his monitor.

"You're such a twat." I chuckled harder and he gave a fake gasp, "do you all hear the abuse I suffer from my horrible big sister?" He asked the camera and I threw out a hand to smack him as he sat down. "Hey! You love me really!"

"Right!" He yelled again, sitting down. "I have Liv here with me today.....what are we doing?"

"we're gonna be reacting to our old photos our Mam sent us." I replied with a smile at the camera, already cringing at how horrible our childhood photos were gonna be. "I think I'm gonna die of embarrassment before we even open the file." I joked and Will barked out a laugh.

"I say we rate em out of ten." He offered an idea and I laughed. "You rate me and I'll rate you?"
"Plan." He agreed and then he opened the computer file.

"Oh christ! Why am I in a bucket?!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After filming with my idiot brother I had the rest of the day free before I had to get home and finish for the group Ibiza trip we were taking the next day.

Me, the Cal's, Ethan, Emily, Freya,  Josh, JJ, Simon, Will, Chip and Gee were all going so I decided to stay at Will and Gee's a bit longer while he made a video with James Marriott to be posted while we were all away and then I would probably go once he was done so he could rest up for the flight the next day.

I was lying on the sofa waiting for him to finish when my phone rang.

It was Simon:

"So, how was the trip down memory lane?" Was his first words of the call. "Hello to you too....and it was awful." I replied and he laughed.
"Can't have been that bad, bet you were a really cute kid." He appeased, "nonce." I muttered and he released an even louder bark of laughter.

"Yeah, I can already picture Vik and Stephen taking screenshots when it comes out." He joked and I gave a disgusted sound "eugh! Why would you put that image in my head?!"

"Don't worry....you're not their types......anymore."
"Ok I'm hanging up!-."

"Wait!" He yelled before I pressed the red button on the call, "I was with Lux and Freezey and the others and we all think It'll be better if everyone who's going tomorrow stays at the house before the flight and seen as I was planning to calling you anyway I said I'd offer to come pick you up once you're done packing." He said and I gave a small giggle, I could basically see the little awkward smile on his face.

"That'd be great.....but Cal must not of told you....I'm at Will and Gee's right now." I said breaking the little bubble. "How you getting home?" He asked.
"Tube?" I offered an answer, "either that or an Uber."

"I'll come get you.....Will, Chip and Gee too if they want, we're gonna book a minibus taxi for tomorrow morning....I'll take you back to yours and get your bags."
"Warning I haven't finished packing." I warned and he laughed.

"What have you done with Olivia Lenney?"
"Kidnapped, she's in her own closet." I joked and he laughed again. "Tell Chip, Gee and Will would you, I'll get them while I'm there too." He said and I gave a small "ok."

Then he wished me well, said he'd be there in an hour and we hung up.

I decided I best go tell the others so I quickly shot a text to Gee telling her and Chip, who she was out with and on their way back, what the plan was, then I decided- 'hey I can interrupt Will's filming' so in I went.

"What's going on?" My brother asked as he turned hearing his door open and I heard James shout a hello through the screen. "You done packing for tomorrow?"

"Yeah." He replied.
"Si called, we're all staying at the sidemen house instead of all travelling to Heathrow alone." I relayed and he nodded, "cool...we getting an Uber there then?"

"Nah, Si's coming for us then we're getting mine and Chips bags from the flats." I replied and he nodded. "Cool....James says hi."

"I know your headphones aren't attached idiot." I muttered before I flicked his ear and ran back out of the room, hearing him yell and James laughing before they restarted whatever commentary video they were doing.

It was sweet of Simon to come get us all, but if for some reason felt more personal to me then the others and that made me oddly happy.