23

^monica

Simon's PoV
"What's up?" I asked Freya who was looking down rather confused at her phone, "liv says there's an impromptu party at their tonight- before we all head home." She read and I nodded, that was good- I could get away from Monica and go see Liv.

"We can head there instead of going for drinks?" Josh offered as a plan and I nodded, "sounds good."
"Ok." Monica said from across the table and we all smiled at her. "Don't worry. Everyone will love you." Freya assured her friend.

Monica was alright. She was a bit blunt, verging on plain rude, but what erked me the most about her was how penalising she'd been about Liv. For some reason she seemed to think Liv was short with her.

I knew my Liv, she wasn't short with anyone, unless they did something to upset her. Freya was clearly desperate for her two best mates to be friends but apparently that was not going to happen. Josh and I had shared a few glances realising how rude Monica was about our friend- my girlfriend.

"Maybe we should get the bill then, head over there so we don't miss much." Josh said and I nodded.
"Good idea."

-.-.-.-.-

Instagram:

LIVin_it_up:

LIVin_it_up: When your flatmates spring an impromptu house party on you and you have to get ready in an hour! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Idiots @CalFreezey @Wroe2Shore

Wroe2shore: I feel attacked

Calfreezey: who you calling an idiot?

^LIVin_it_up: you? I thought that was implied.

Callux: I don't miss this.

^LIVin_it_up: liar.

Bezingha: be there soon lads, just locking up.

^Tobjzl: me and manny are in the lift.

GeeNelly: Will's driving so I think he plans to crash, See yall soon x