31

"Whatcha doin'?" Liv heard Simon's groggy morning voice mumble as he rolled over and lazily placed his head on her shoulder, his sleepy eyes still droopy from just waking up.

She held back the urge to coo at his adorable morning face and cute bed head. His usually spiked short hair was getting to an unusually (for Simon) long length, and she honestly thought it quite suited him. So much so that whenever he mentioned getting his hair cut or changing the colour to another random colour she deliberately diverted the conversation to steer him away from taking away the hair she was growing to love.

She gently ran a hand over his forehead and through the slightly matted silver-tipped locks and gazed away from her phone to look down at his sleepy smile.

Her glasses were perched delicately on the top of her nose and her brown hair was tugged up into a little ponytail at the top of her head, bugs falling around her makeup-less, freckled face.

"Looking at tickets for the trains so I can go up for me dad's birthday." She replied softly, her accent slipping through, laden with fatigue. "When is it?" He mumbled and she smiled at his interest, "April 7th." She replied pecking his forehead after her leaned up and kissed her cheek slowly.

"So next month?" He asked and she hummed in response. "Can I come?" He asked and she turned her head to him with a growing smile. "You'd wanna be there?" She asked slightly surprised but mostly elated.

"Off course......I mean....if, if you want me there......plus I really want to meet your mum and dad.....and Sophie, in person." He stuttered cutely and she smiled again. "I guess I can make that happen." She agreed.

"Good." He nodded. "So how old is your dad gonna be?" He asked and she smiled. "50." She replied with a shrug. "So mum and Nan are planning a big party at the local pub's function room......all our cousins and aunts and uncles are coming......Will can't go for the whole week but I said I'd stay the week.....so I can go to Sophie's next swim meet." She told him and he smiled again. "You're a good sister." He told her and she grinned.

"Thanks Si." She leaned down and softly kissed his lips again before he pulled her down further and the kiss intensified. Soon she was straddling his waist, the shirt she'd stolen of his riding up slightly to reveal her thin bed shorts and the bottom of the vine back tattoo she had that crept up her spine with a Shakespeare quote printed up it's twining leaves.

"Mmmh Liv." Simon sighed as her hand tightened in his hair and she pulled away to pepper kisses down the column of his throat. "Yeah?" She whispered against his skin sending a shiver down his spine.

"I......I-."
"What?" She says back gently and he just smiled up at her. "I love you." He whispered...... "happy five months, love."

"Happy five months Si." She replied before she tugged him back into their kiss, mumbling against his mouth.

"I love you too."

-.-.-.-.-

Two weeks later

"Good morning vlog!.....now today is the beginning of a little video that won't be posted on my channel until after Freya and Josh's wedding- but it is currently the seventeenth of March 2019 and I am in the happy couple's flat......because today Freya, Josh, their parents, Tobi and I are going to look at the venue.....Freya and Josh are letting me make this little catalogue vlog of their wedding prep right up to the day so they can have something to remember if all by.....so welcome to day one! Tobi's stuck in traffic like any great best man and Freya's mum and dad took her and Josh for breakfast so I'm being tasked with apartment sitting and ordering the taxi's to the train station till Josh's mum and dad arrive......I'll update yall in a bit once we're either on the train or at the venue near Freya's old house." Liv quickly covered the lens's with a smile then switched off her camera.

-.-.-.-

"Wow!" Liv exclaimed as she and Tobi climbed out of the car they had shared from the train station to the venue as she peered up at the gorgeous, rustic old Manor House

"Bro it's gorgeous." She heard Tobi mumble to Josh as the bearded boy, and his finacé approached from their own car with their parents. "It is Frey." Liv mumbled to the blonde who gave a small excited squeal. "It's wonderful......I told you this was the best one dear." Josh's mum spoke up and Tobi patted Liv's arm. "They did good."
"Indeed they did.....wanna say hi for the vlog?" She asked and he gave an enthusiastic nod.

"Ok." She took her camera out and pointed it at Tobi who waved once she nodded and called out, "Hi Liv's vlog!.....this is Josh and Freya's venue! It's so cool......we're gonna get a tour and then try some of their food.....I'm excited about the food." He grinned and she laughed behind the camera at her friend's antics.

"You're like a toddler......why didn't we just bring Harry." She joked behind the camera. "Take it back!"
"Guys! Come on in!" Josh put on his 'Dad voice' and the two instantly span around to follow.

"Ok! Let's head inside!"

And so off the mini-wedding party went.