21

"Harry!" I yelled, throwing my controller down and putting my hands on my face, he was wheezing beside me his laughter shaking his whole body as he tried to look at the camera in front of us

"Harry!" I yelled, throwing my controller down and putting my hands on my face, he was wheezing beside me his laughter shaking his whole body as he tried to look at the camera in front of us. "So.....sorry......but you're so.....so bad." He wheezed and I groaned, but the smile on my face couldn't seem to shrink.

"I hate you." I said and he laughed.
"Sure you do."
"I do! How the hell do you always win?!"

"Cause you're shit at COD?" He offered and I smacked his arm, "ow!"
"Stop winning!"
"Stop being shit then!" He yelled. I glanced at the monitor as I fixed my head set back onto my head and picked my controller back up.

Harry and I were currently live streaming ourselves playing COD and I could see the comments blowing up with cry-laughing emojis and comments about how 'adorable' me and Harry were.

One comment stood out "it's like playing COD with your siblings, the fighting 😂"
"Awwww look at that Haz, you and me are like siblings!" I read pinching his cheek and he whined. "Olivia!"
"You did not just full name me Harold!"

He gave a cheeky smirk and I laughed, "oh it's on!"
"What you're ready to die again?" He joked and I looked at him, "I will not hesitate to kill you Lewis."

"Bring it Lenney."

-.-.-.-.-.-

After streaming for a few hours Harry decided he needed to finish up and start his editing for something he filmed with Cal earlier on the week, so  I was free for the rest of the afternoon.

Now, normally a day off would involve some movies, maybe a little shopping trip. But no. Cal and Harry had been stressed off their heads all week with videos because we were all going home next week for Christmas and neither of them had planned ahead like I had and pre-recorded already.

So they were like two idiot year 11s cramming for a gcse with hours to spare. Their work was barely getting done.

So the flat was a mess. Normally chores were evenly divided, if I did any cooking our kitchen cleaning one day, Cal would Hoover and do the rest of the flat while Harry did the washing and drying.

But no, today it was like a shell had hit the building. Dishes were piled up and the washing hampers were all full and unattended. The living room was a right state and the hallway was a maze of disregarded coats, shoes and boxes of unmoved items.

I wasn't mad at the boys, but they definitely had some work coming there way when they were done filming and editing for the day.

I decided if I was gonna be tidying for the rest of the day I'd get changed into more comfortable, so I moved back into my own room and fished out a pair of sports leggings and an oversized shirt, not realising who's it was.

Simon's.

I spent a good couple of hours deep cleaning our flat before I trudged back to my own room and decided to clean up a bit there too

(Imagine it's night in the second photo

(Imagine it's night in the second photo.)

I was tidying for so long that I didn't realise the time that had flown by.

It was near half eleven by the time I'd finished and looked around my darkened room, my curtains still open overlooking the gorgeous London sky line at night and the inky blue beyond dotted with stars.

But I was shocked by how long I'd kept myself busy. "What the fuck?" I groaned looking at the clock on my Mac. "Jesus." I shuck my head and decided I should probably think about going to bed.

But a knock on the front door echoed through the flat and seen as the boys were busy I knew I'd have to answer it. "Harry I swear to god if you ordered take away this late again I'm gonna kill you." I muttered under my breath as I dragged my tired self towards the door.

I quickly unlocked the latch and pulled the door open, only to find a nervous looking Simon stood there. "Si?" I asked trying to not sound annoyed, he was my boyfriend not a random delivery man.

"You ok?" I asked and he nodded, "oh? Yeah yeah I am.....can I come in?"
"Sure, what's going on?" I asked pulling the door open more and allowing him to slip in. He shrugged his jacket off before nervously standing in front of me rocking from his left to his right foot.

"Si what is it?"
"Josh set me up for a double date with him and Freya and Freya's old school friend." He blurted so fast I didn't think I'd heard him right. "Josh what?"

"Freya's friend is in the city staying with her and she told Freya she thinks I'm fit so Freya said she'd ask Josh to set the four of up for a blind double date.......I wanted to tell him no cause of you and cause I'm happy but he said the girl was really excited-."
"It's ok......you should have just told him." I sighed too tired to care whether or not Josh and Freya found out.

"But I thought we were gonna wait to tell the others?"
"You just said you don't wanna go on that date with this girl, so just tell Josh- or just tell him you can't." I offered a solution. I wasn't mad, I he was right, I didn't want to tell our friends yet.

I sighed knowing he knew I was lying, "did you tell him you'd do it?"
"I didn't answer but it's Josh."
"You're right." I sighed again, "I guess you've got a hot date." I joked and he gave a soft chuckle. "I'm sorry."
"Don't be, I'm glad you came and told me."

"I tried calling but you weren't answering and I knew Cal was filming." He said taking my hand and holding it sweetly as we wandered back through the flat. "You wanna stay the night?" I asked and he shrugged, "sure JJ and Vik are out anyway- I told Josh you wanted a movie buddy."

"And you're sure he isn't suspicious?" I joked and he laughed again. I love his laugh.

"Maybe......come on let's get you to sleep you look exhausted." He wrapped an arm around me after I locked the door. "Thanks for noticing." I winked up at him and he chuckled. "Come on." He then proceeded to hoist me up into his arms and carry me towards my room.

"Cal! Harry! Night!" I yelled before we slammed my door and both got ready to sleep.

What a bloody day.