Chapter 9: All the Stars

Chapter 9: All of the Stars

Elsa

          “What are the Dream Kingdom doing here!?” I hear someone yell out in the crowed. Everyone looked like they were about to kill each other. I look at Jack, he looks worried but then I grab my hand and looks at the crowed, “Everyone please listen!” I see everyone look at us, I see a few of their eyes even widen when they see us holding hands. “Now, we have to tell you that.” He looks at me and smiles as he lefts up my hand and kisses it. “Queen Elsa and I are married; our kingdoms must live and work together now.”

          I hear them start to yell again. “What about KingAgdar?” I hear someone yell. “Or King Rubeus!?” Another yelled. They kept yelling at each other, pointing fingers, blaming each other for the death of both kings. What can I do? I wasn’t ready for this; I thought I had a few more years before I had to rule over my kingdom let alone two. I look at Jack, “I can’t do this…” I say. I hear him sigh, “You can Elsa, have faith in yourself. I’m right here next to you.” I feel him squeeze my hand, “So is Anna and everyone you love.” I take a deep breath and nod as I let go of Jack’s hand and walk up close to our people. “Please everyone listen to me!” I yell as loud as I could. That made everyone shut up real fast. I clear my throat, “The Kingdom of Dream and the Kingdom of Arendelle didn’t kill either one of the kings. They were murdered by awful people who we will find and stop once and for all.” I feel Jack walk up to me and grab my hand again.

          I look at him and smile, “We are a kingdom.” I look at our people, “All of us. And we’re going to have to work together to honor our passing Kings. Help us make our Kings proud.” I say and hold my breath, I don’t know how they were going to react, they could over throw us… But I hear the most beautiful music ever, clapping.

          “To Queen Elsa and King Jack!” I hear as everyone follows with it. I look at Jack and go into his arms, “We did it!” I say as he picks me up and spins me. I can’t help but giggle as he puts me down on the ground, our foreheads touching. I kind of forgot that we were in front of our kingdom. Till I hear Anna clears her throat, “As much as I love this beautiful moment, we have tons of people waiting to know what we have to do next.”

          Jack and I both laugh as we look at our kingdom. “First of all, we have find Bloom and Sebastian, they are the reason our Kings have fallen. Please help us.” Jack asks as everyone cheers and starts to walk away. Jack grabs my hand as we walk into our castle, “Come on my queen, we have something to do.” He says as picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room.