Prologue

When Doves Cry (A Jelsa Story)

Prologue

"Hurry up girls; we don't want to leave you behind." Queen Idun says as she grabs her husband's hand and continues to walk. Anna quickens her pace to catch up but Elsa just kept walking with her head in the clouds. Even at the age of five, she dreamed of being anything but a princess to a kingdom she would once rule once she hit the age of eighteen. She sighs as she grabs her sister's hand to follow.

As they keep walking she feels her eyes widen as a young boy about her age walk by her. It was like time stopped as they locked eyes. She stops and watches the boy walk by his light blue eyes not leaving Elsa's. Elsa felt a tug, "Elsa, hurry up." She hears Anna yell as she keeps tugging. Elsa looked at Anna, "My eyes meet his..." She says quietly.

The boy felt his checks warm up, "Pretty." He whispers as he turns back to the girl with the light snow blonde hair and dark blue eyes only to see her turning to look at him, they locked eyes. They quickly turned away and blushed. "Prince Jack? What's up?" Jack hears his father's oldest friend North asks. "Nothing!" Jack quickly says and looks down at the ground; he'll never forget the girl with the snow blonde hair. Elsa looked down as she walked away from the boy, she'll never forget the boy with the light blue eyes.

Hey guys! So this is just the Prologue of my new Jelsa Story!!! And for everyone who is still reading Amnesia, I am still writing it, I'm just having a little writer's block again with it. But I promise I'll keep it up! But let me know what you think of this Prologue, what do you think it'll be about? What do you think will happen? And what do you think the title of this story means? I want to know what you all think of this!! Leave me some comments and a votes or something to let me know you like it. I will maybe update chapter 1 tonight! Check it out though and maybe tell your friends!!! Thanks guys!! Sorry for my grammar and spelling!

~Kitty Kat