Chapter 5: I Decide to Marry You

Elsa

          I keep holding on to Jack till I hear someone yelling for me. “You have to go!” I say and start to push him to the rail. “I can’t leave you unless you promise to marry me.” I raise one eyebrow, “Marry you?” I see him nod, “Elsa I’ve loved you the moment I saw you walk by me. I can’t live another day without you in it.” I start to open my mouth to day something till I hear Anna yelling for me and Olaf barking at my door. “Jack you need to go, Anna is going come in here and see you.” I say but he stands still. “Then say it, say you’ll marry me.”

          I feel my cheeks get warm as he gets on one knee, “Elsa, marry me. Make me the happiest man in the world. I promise to get you the ring of your dreams and make you happy everyday if you just say yes.” He won’t stop looking at me, but I like that he won’t stop. “Elsa! I’m coming in!” I hear as my door open. “Yes Jack, I’ll marry you, now go.” I say as he starts to go down the rail. “Wait when do you want to marry?” I ask as he keeps climbing down the rose ladder. “Tomorrow at dusk.”

          He gets close to the ground, “Where?” I do a quite yell. “At the flower garden in the woods.” He looks up at me, a smile on his face. I feel a smile go on mine, “Till tomorrow then my dear prince.” I say. He bows, “Till tomorrow, good night my queen.” And with that, he left. I sigh happily as I turn to see Anna, her arms crossed. “And who was that?” She says a smile creeping on her face. “No one… Just a cat…” I say and I hear Olaf bark.

          Anna and I both roll our eyes at our goofy dog. “I know it wasn’t… you know. You were talking to someone.” I walk by her and she keeps glaring at me. “Anna it is nothing.” I say and go to my vanity. I sit down and start to brush my hair as I start to hum. “Oh my God, you’re humming.” Anna says and stands behind me. “So?” I say and keep brushing. “You’re in love…” I hear her say behind me. I stop and turn to her, “You say that because I’m humming?”

          “Who is it Elsa? I’m your sister, you need to tell me.” Anna says, she looks so hurt. I sigh, “Fine. His name Jack… Jack Dream Frost….” I see Anna’s eyes widen. She grabs my hands and pulls me to my bed. “How did this happen?” She says. “I meet him twelve years ago; when we were little we just walked by each other. I didn’t know his name then but then, he showed up tonight and I… I love him Anna. I loved him since that day twelve years ago.”

          I waited for Anna to either yell at me or go tell our parents but all she did was hug me. I was stood there shocked, I wasn’t ready for this. “I’m so happy for you.” She whispers as she pulls back. “You are?” I ask. She laughs, “Of course I am. Elsa I hate the guy mother and father picked for you.” I laugh, “I do too. He’s such a stick in the mud.” We both giggle and lie on my bed and start to look at the ceiling.

          “I meet someone too.” I hear Anna say. I look at her and she’s just smiling. “The cute blonde? Kristoff right?” I see her nod, “His taking me out tomorrow but we don’t know what we want to do.” I look back at the ceiling, “Well you could come to my wedding and be my maid of honor.” I see from the corner of my eye her head turn to me. “He asked you to marry him?” I look at her, her eyes shining. “Yeah, and I said yes. I want to be with him.”