Chapter 4: All I Ask of You

Elsa

          I stood there shocked as I watch my Prince run away. And he was a Prince, he was the Prince, the one I need or should stay away. I move my fingers to my lips; they were still warm from his kiss. He knew who I was, but he still kissed me with so much passion, why would he do that? I move my hand down and place it over my heart, but how could I stay away from someone who makes me feel like this? I sigh as I hear someone tap on a glass, getting everyone attention. “Everyone…. Plese… quite down… I have an announcement… make.” I hear my father slur, I roll my eyes, this will be fun.

          “I would like…. My daughters… Lsa and Ann…. Up here… Pleae…” He slurs again. I look over to see Anna by the chocolate table with a handsome young man by her. She looks at me and mouths, “His so drunk!” I giggle quietly as I move my head to show her to meet me up there. I see her put her hand on the man’s chest telling him to stay; he nods as he watches her go up the stage. “Honey its Elsa and Anna, maybe I should tell everyone.” I hear my mother says as we reach them. My father looks at my mother and laughs, “Of course my dear! You are so smart. I wouldn’t want to make myself a fool in front of our guest.” He yells and everyone giggles.

          My mother looks at me and points to Sebastian, “Go stand by him please Elsa.” I nod and walk over to Sebastian and put my hands in front of my chest. My mother clears her throat, “Ladies and Gentleman thank you all for coming to celebrate my lovely oldest daughter Elsa on her eighteen birthday.” I hear everyone clap as I smile and nod, mother puts her hand up to silent everyone, “We couldn’t be more proud of her, she’s always been a talented young girl with her singing, her dancing and her lovely art work.”

           I look over at Anna but she’s so busy looking at the boy, I really need to know who is talking to my little sister. “But tonight we have some amazing news, as we all know, a Princess must have a Prince before or on her eighteen birthday and we found a young man who…. Loves my daughter with all his heart.” I can see my mother trying to not to roll her eyes. I place my hand over my mouth to hide my giggle. But then I see my mother’s eyes go down, I see tears starting to form but it looks like it was only for me to see. “I am proud to say, congratulations to my daughter Elsa and my soon to be son-in-law Prince Sebastian Michaelis of the Northern Isles.” I see and hear everyone start to clap as I feel Sebastian grab my left hand and put a ring on my finger. I look at the ring; the band is pure black with a big ruby in the middle and smaller diamonds around it.

          “I saw this and I just couldn’t help but fall in love with it. Just like I fell in love with you.” He says as he holds my hand and we start to wave at everyone. I look around to see Punzel still with that guy, she starts to clap but then I see her giggle as the man pulls her close and starts to kiss her or I guess make out in front of everyone. Normal that would put a smile on my face but I was to heart hurt to even smile. After a few more moments, everyone started to come up and ask to see my ring and ask when we planned on getting married.

          “Oh Princess Elsa, it’s beautiful, you are one lucky girl.” One lady said. I nod, “I sure am.” I say between my teeth. “His so handsome, like a Greek God.” Another one says as she looks at Sebastian, again I nod. It felt like years hearing everyone one say congrats and me just saying thank you. “Excuse me, but may I have my sister please?” I hear to see Anna walk up to us. I let go of Sebastian’s hand, “I’m sorry my dear Prince but I must talk to my sister and after I think I’ll go upstairs and retire.” I say as I curtsey. “Of course, family is always importance.” He re grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss.