~7~

"So... are we going?" Louis wondered.

"Uhh Lou I do not know" Harry replied getting up to get something to eat.

They were laying on Harry's bed, as always, talking about the party.

"Harry the party is tonight, please? We'll leave if we don't like it" Louis promised giving him puppy eyes and damn it, Harry couldn't resist anymore.

"Uhhh va bene, but if I say that I want to leave, we will leave" Harry gave up. Louis tried to convince him the whole week and honestly, he wanted to go too.

~*~
They were getting ready for the party, Louis had lunch at Harry's now that they basically lived together.

"Are you ready haz?"

"Yeah, andiamo(let's go)" Harry said feeling more excited than scared, and by the time they were on the car, he just wanted to get high. Once they arrived to Liam's place, they greeted the others. Liam, Niall, Zayn, Ed, Trevor, Mia and Pierre were already there.

"Come in guys take a seat, we are waiting for Rick to bring the stuff" Liam said moving from the door to let them in. After 5 minutes Rick arrived with 10 little boxes in his hands.

"Here he is! The one and only" Liam said going to hug Rick.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here you go" he declared after letting go from the hug and starting to give it to each person in the room.

And do I need to say that after 20 minutes everyone in that room were high?

"We.are.going.upstairs." Liam spoke up after a while, taking Zayn's hand and basically dragging him out of the room.

"Yeah, we are going too"Harry announced, getting up followed by Louis. Once they arrived to the bedroom, Harry locked the door to be sure to have zero interruptions.

"I- I'm really high right now" Louis said laying on the bed and staring the ceiling.

"Yeah me too" Harry chuckled laying on the bed too.

"Hey do you- do you think I'm gay?" Louis asked.

"I- I don't know. Do you think you are gay?"

"I think. That you are gay"

"I am gay si" Harry giggled.

"I think I'm gay too" Louis declared starting to giggle too.

"Why are you telling me this?" Harry wondered.

"I don't know, I think I like you"

"Davvero?(really) Because I really like you" Harry replied, his heart starting to beat faster.

"Do you?" Louis asked and when he saw Harry noodling with the corner of his eye, he continued."Then why don't we- why don't we kiss?"

"I don't know. Why don't we?" Harry asked, turning to face his friend. " let's kiss"

And was that's all it took for Louis to smash his lips against Harry's. After a while of just deep make out, Louis moved his hands down to Harry's belly, reaching his belt.

"Waih-wait!" Harry spoke up, but it came out as a moan.

"What? What is it baby?"

"I- you- we are high" Harry said giggling again at the nickname.

"You're right, we can't do this" Louis paused. "Right?"

"Kiss me" Harry whispers in Louis' ear, making the blue eyed boy moan a little.

Louis was on top of Harry, biting his bottom lip to tease him. Their tongue exploring each other mouths, Louis' hands on Harry's bum and Harry's hands behind Louis' neck.

And yes, Lou was right, his body did want Harry.

————————
Okay so my baby Zahraa messed up miracle boy(you find the story on my profile) so this chapter is for her.

Get ready cause shit is gonna happen after this, love you all!

Thoughts?:)