~12~

Harry was currently at Louis' place, the police set everything there. Him and Jay were talking to one of them, while the others were already working, trying to find the boy.

"So Jay, we are trying to find his phone, but whoever took him turned it off so is going to take a while" one of them spoke seeing Jay nodding, so he continued. "We believe that Derek took him again, so is going to be easier to find him since we already know where he might be. Now you and Harry should get some rest, we will call you as soon as we find out something"

Harry was confused as ever as he watched jay nodding already tearing up. He wanted to understand what was going on, but when he asked her she just said that Louis should be the one telling him that. But he knew that more time would pass, less the chances where that he and his lover would ever speak again.

~*~

The school was in a bad mood, without the best player in the football team, they were loosing every game and every single student missed the shiny Louis who would always bring joy.

Harry, well Harry was devastated. He couldn't believe that his boy was hurting so much, it was all insane for him. Liam had explained him a little about the whole thing, avoiding to talk about his father. He said that Derek was one of his father's friends, but then something happened and he did something like this once to Louis and once to his sister Lottie too. Niall, Liam and Zayn would spend all the time they could with Harry, knowing he was completely broken and that if Louis died, he wasn't going to recover.

The police were working hard to find the location where Louis was kept, and they didn't find anything yet, until today.

———————————
Thoughts?:)
(Short chapter I know)