~16~

"How was school today?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm trying to be nice, Harold" Des said as they kept walking. He was walking Harry home, since lately he decided to be a father, fucking finally.

"Good" Harry answers.

"Listen Harold, what's wrong? I swear I'm trying to make it up to you, I already told you that I'm sorry and I'll never stop" he said looking at his son. God he had missed him so much.

"I know I just. E tutto nuovo per me capito? Devo abituarmi.( everything is new for me, you know? I have to get use to it)" Harry answered.

"English Harold, please" Des demanded and Harry groaned. As soon as they arrived home he realized what a huge mistake this was. Louis was probably sleeping on his bed, and his father didn't know anything about him, so obviously he didn't know that he was gay. Fuck, he should've thought about this before.

"Dad I think you can go home now" he said standing in front of the door.

"Why? This is my house too" Des answered clearly confused.

"No yeah I know it's just, really messy?" Harry said even though it sounded more like a question.

"Harold I think I can-" Des said but stoped talking as soon as a voice shouted from upstairs.

"Harry? Are you home?"

Well fuck.

"Who are you with Harold?" Des asked as he tried to enter in the house.

"No one! It's just, one of the maid" He answered trying to stop him, but ended up moving from the door to let him in.

"Stop lying to me Enrico!" Des shouted and that's when Harry realized that he was dead. His father never called him with his Italian name.

Never.

He couldn't do anything other than stand on the living room, his gaze following his father as he went upstairs. But as soon as he heard a door slamming, he quickly run followed him. Oh fuck fuck fuck.

"Harold who is he?" Des asks as soon as Harry basically run inside the room and protectively wrap his arms around Louis' neck.

"Dad, this is Louis, my- my boyfriend" as soon as he saw the confused and angry look in his father eyes, he thought that this was it. This couldn't go any worse.

"Hai un ragazzo?(you have a boyfriend?)" Des asked and Harry slowly nodded. "Sei- sei gay?(You're gay?)" Harry nodded again.

"Stai facendo sul serio?(are you for real?)" Harry nodded once more before Des turned around and walked away.

Apparently, it could.

"Harry what happened? Who was him?" Louis asked as soon as the man was gone.

"That was, my- uh...my father" he answered and couldn't help but let a few tears run down his cheeks.

"Oh Harry I'm so sorry" was all Louis could said. Harry didn't say anything, he just laid on Louis' chest while he plaid with his hair. They cuddle for a while until they fall asleep, both of them content in each other arms.

~*~

It was currently Friday and Harry and Louis decided that lay in bed all day watching movies was way better than school. The doctor said that now Louis' legs were healed and he could do almost everything, but still needed to be careful. They decided to watch the whole saga of mission impossible, and they already watched one film.

"Haz?" Louis said out of nowhere.

"Yeah?"

"Am I abusing your kindness?"Louis wondered as he turned to look at Harry who was laying on top of him.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked as he looked up, meeting his beautiful blue eyes.

"I don't know I just- you know that the doctor said that I'm okay, and I'm just leaving here even if there is nothing to worry about, and also I'm a burden, like is not like I can do much so I just lay in your bed all day and, I don't know" he answered.

"Babe what are you talking about? I love being with you and you know it, also the doctor didn't say that at all." Harry reassured him, but he could see that Louis was not focus on what he was saying.

In fact, he was not. Babe. Babebabebabebabe.

"Are you sure?" He eventually asked, focusing again on his beautiful boyfriend. Harry just smiled and nodded frantically, biting his bottom lip, so the went back to watch the movie, both of the with a smile on they're face.

—————————
Thoughts?:)