~11~

It was currently 6:30 pm and Harry was freaking out because he was regretting everything.

"Oddio James questa è stata una pessima idea! Cazzo, ovvio che non gli piaccio, non può aver scelto me è impossibile!(Oh god this was a bad idea! Of course he doesn't like me, it's impossible that he chose me!)"

"Harry, calmati, prendi un bel respiro, siediti sul letto e decidi cosa mettere, vedrai che andrà tutto benissimo(Harry calm down, take a deep breath, sit on the bed and choose what to wear, everything is gonna be okay)" James said. "Ora io chiuderò la chiamata e tu farai esattamente quello che ho detto, chiaro?( now I'm gonna end the call and you'll do exactly what I said, okay?)"

And with that James ended the call living Harry with his fears. Before he knew it it was already 7 pm and he was just waiting for his boy to show up.

He didn't.

15 minutes passed by, and Harry thought it was normal, but then 30, and then 45, and before he knew it, 2 hours were already gone. He didn't even notice the tears running down his cheeks, wandering why Louis didn't even called. That night, he cried himself to sleep, and since his family was out of town, he had no one to call.

The next morning he didn't woke up when the first alarm rang, not even the second, so he ended up being woke by one of the maid.

"Mr. styles, we wanted to warn you that your father is going to be here for lunch, we suggest you to wake up now" she said looking at him seeing how broken he was.

"What? What is he even doing here he's alwa-" he was cut off by a voice he hoped he would never hear again.

"Harold? I'm waiting for you in the kitchen" the voice said with a cold tone. So Harry walked in the kitchen, completely forgetting his red eyes from all of the crying.

"Har- what happened?" Des asked, and this time his voice was a little bit soft.

"I- I didn't feel well, what are you doing here?" Harry asked sitting in front of his dad.

"First of all, I wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry for not being around much, and that I'm really proud of you, you learned English really fast and you are really good, second, I have a week off from work, so I thought...."he trailed off, and this time, he really sounded proud.

When Harry didn't answer, too shocked to say anything, he continued. " Harry I- I want to start over, I want to spend more time with you, with my family, I'm done with working for a while, I- I hope you can forgive me" he said grabbing Harry's hand in his.

Harry didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around his father's neck, he probably didn't deserve it but he needed a father figure in his life so bad that he just decided it was better this way.

He spent the day with him, just chatting about everything, but he tried to avoid the topic 'boyfriend' in every possible way. When he finally left and the servants were done working, he was left alone in his mansion and all he could do was think about calling Louis.

He ended up watching a movie, and he was half asleep when he received a call from Niall. "Hi Ni, Wha- what's going on?" Harry yawned with his eyes still closed.

"Is Louis with you?" Niall asked worried, completely ignoring Harry's question.

"No he- he didn't show up for our date, guess I was right" Harry said with a sad smile.

"No, no no no. Tell me when was the last time you saw him?" Niall asked biting his nails.

"I- I don't know like, yesterday?" Harry asked clearly confused.

"Oh god, did he called you or texted you?"

"No- no he didn't, what is going on?" Harry asked as he started to get worried too.

"He is gone. Disappeared. Since yesterday he didn't call me to tell me how the date went, I tried to call him, and he didn't  answer so me and the boys went to his place, and we-we found the police out the door talking to Jay who was sobbing, we asked what was going on and she- she said that he didn't come home yesterday after school, and they don't know where he is- Harry we- I don't know what happened" Niall was fully sobbing now.

"Oh my god Niall I-" Harry didn't know what to say, he felt fresh tears running down his cheeks. "What- what does the police say?"

"They said he- he could've been kidnapped, they said that if in a week they don't find him, the- the possibility of him being dead are 70%" Niall let out a heartbreaking sob. "Dead, Harry, dead!"

Harry didn't even know what to say. He was sitting in the couch with a blank expression in his face, starring at nothing. He couldn't loose Louis.

He just couldn't.

—————————-
Thoughts?:)