~8~

The next morning Harry woke up with a bad headache, but decided to ignore it when he found a bigger problem. Next to him, a boy with brown hair, covered with tattoos, shirtless, was peacefully sleeping and-

Wait shirtless?

He quickly got up but had to lay down again when he felt like he was gonna pass out.

When he finally managed to get up he quickly checked under the covers, sighing in relief when he realized his boxers where still on.

He started searching around for a condom, and when he didn't found one, he decided that they didn't do nothing last night. He got closer to the bed to wake the boy and oh fuck.

The boy was Louis.

Louis Tomlinson.

Harry gasped when he saw him, and then started panicking when Louis slowly opened his eyes.

"Wha- who- Harry?" Louis said confused as he tried to open his eyes.

"Buongiorno io- Louis I don't remember anything, do you know what happened?" Harry asked finally deciding to sit on the bed next to Louis who was now sitting too, looking at him.

"I- I- don't know where are we?" He asked rubbing his eyes. They were still at Liam's, because he decided to let them sleep there when he tried to open the door and failed.

"I don't know, can we go home?"

"Yeah of course let me just-" Lou paused as he realized that they were both shirtless." Did we-"

"No, I don't think so, I think we just slept in the same bed." Harry explained. "Maybe we were hot and we just took of our shirts?"

"Oh, yeah that's- uh okay" Louis struggled spotting his t-shirt and starting to get dress.

~*~

"I did what!?"

"you and Harry went upstairs after me and Zayn, you guys kisses and fuck, for what we know you fucked him." Liam said.

"No this can't be I'm- I'm straight" Louis said even though he didn't believe it anymore.

"Oh cmon, you don't even mean it anymore" Liam replied.

"Oh Jesus, you're right I like Harry" Louis accepted, rubbing his hands on his face.

"Okay... and what's the metter?"

"I- I- he will never like me back. I don't even know if he is gay-" Louis paused, and in that moment, everything about last night came to his mind.

"Oh fuck, we did kiss." Louis started. " I- I asked him if I was gay and he said he was gay and I said I was gay too and he said why are you telling me this and I said I like you and he said I like you too and I said we should kiss and he said okay and we kissed and I wanted to fuck him but-" He took a deep breath." We were high."

"Oh wow. You- you guys should have a long talk"

"I can't- probably he doesn't even remember" Louis concluded, not wanting to ruin their friendship.

"Yeah but, you like him, you should tell him" Liam said and that's was when the bell rang.

"Yeah maybe" was all Louis said before heading to class.

~*~

"He kissed me Niall! He-kissed-me" Harry screamed.

"I'm happy for you mate but- you guys were high so I don't know if it counts." Niall said from the other side of the phone.

There was a long silence when Harry finally spoke again."You are right! Cazzo, it does not" Harry said and he was gonna burst into tears, but then Niall gave him an idea.

"Hey, you should tell him how you feel anyway, maybe he feels the same" he said trying to comfort his friends.

They became really good friends in the past months, since Harry moved to London, he spent a lot of time with Louis' friends and Niall was the one that he liked the most.

"Omg, you're right! I- I have to go but thank you!" He said hanging up before Niall could even answer, scrolling trough the contacts unlit he found Louis.

And he quickly pressed call.

———————————
Thoughts?;)