~14~

Louis' eyes were starting to close, and he decided to stop fighting, this was the time, they weren't going to stop until they would find the suitcase and he couldn't take it anymore. He let his body go, he let everything go until-

"FBI open the door!"

Was all he heard before Derek put a hand over his mouth. "We are going on a little trip love, pack your things" he whispered on Louis' hear before going in the other side of the room to grab something. But this time, Louis decided that it was over.

He let his body fall backwards, crashing the chair on the floor making him hiss in pain. As soon as Derek saw him, he was quick to rush over him, putting his hands on his neck to suffocate him.

"Fuck- fuck you" Louis whispered gasping for air, and in that moment he heard the unmistakable voice of the curly boy that he liked so much.

"Let him go! turn around with your hands up"
He said. When Derek slowly did as told, he faced a hole army behind him.

"Motherfucker!" John screamed, walking to him and didn't hesitate to punch him right in the face. "We are gonna have a long talk".

"Oh mio Dio" Harry said as he got closer to Louis who was laying down on the floor. Pieces of wood all around him, red marks around his neck, face covered with blood and body with bruises.

"Get the boy! Cmon we can't loose him!" And for Harry was all so fast, he didn't ever realize when he was sitting in the van again but this time, his Louis was there, and he wasn't in good condition.

~*~

"Harry! Are you listening?" A voice spoke up interrupting Harry who was in deep thoughts.

They have been sitting on the waiting room of the hospital for two hours, and Harry was exhausted. He couldn't help it but think that Louis could be dead, could not be the same again, could not be okay. He shook those thoughts away from his head when the doctor was standing right in front of him.

"Yeah, yeah sorry what?" He said closing his eyes, just to reopen them a second later.

"Like I was saying, I'm happy to announce that Louis is now in stable condition, he stopped bleeding and he is resting now, but we don't want him to wake up alone, he needs someone and he needs to rest, if everything goes like it's supposed to, in a week or two he can go home, but he must not move for at least another week. He had been sitting for too much and his legs are not ready for all of the weight. Electric shock was used on him, which caused a trauma. Now, if one of you could please follow me" dr. Freeman said.

Harry quickly got up from his seat, and followed the doctor to Louis' room. He thought he was ready, but when he saw the boy laying in that bed, he wanted to cry.

"I'll leave you with him, call me if he wakes up" the doctor said before closing the door, leaving Harry standing there, but slowly moved in the chair next to Louis' bed holding his hand.

"Hi Lou" he said with already teary eyes. He thought he was sleeping like the doctor said, but was left surprised when he heard a weak soft voice filling his heart with sadness.

"I- I thought I was going to die" he said.

"Don't worry love, I'm here now, I'm so sorry" Harry reassured him, getting closer to the bed as much as he could. "You should rest now"

"I didn't take you on a date" Louis smiled weakly, making Harry's heart melt.

"Oh don't worry Lou, we can fix that as soon as you get better" he said.

That night was spent in the hospital, Harry slept on the couch in Louis' room, while the poor boy didn't even slept that much.

———————————
Thoughts?:)

I literally updated every day, I'm spoiling you ehhh