three

INSTAGRAM !

liked by vtae and 17

liked by vtae and 17.636 others

foreverjk: how to remove past life from brain? asking for a friend😁
also idk where y'all new followers came from, but like hello, i hope i won't annoy u too much.

load comments

njoonie: i'm your only friend and i definitely didn't ask u liar
foreverjk: who said you're my only friend?
njoonie: if i'm not then u have some explaining to do, young man.

vtae: hands🤤
vtae: and the veins omg you're gonna give me a heart attack
jiminie: just his arms in general🤤
vtae: stick to suga thot

vminfan: uh... why do u have two famous models thirsting over u in ur comments?

REAL LIFE !

Jungkook felt nervous as he stared down on the comments - he suddenly understood why his followers had increased.

"Joonie? what did you do to my follow count?" Jungkook asked, walking out into the kitchen where RM was currently seated.

"Oh, I uh- they asked to follow you - because apparently they think you're a cinnamon roll quote on quote - they obviously don't know how much of a little demon you are. And yeah, they wanted to follow you," Namjoon said, making Jungkook chuckle before he charged forward wrapping his arms around his best friend.

"Weren't you the one who made me a whole appreciation post earlier?" Jungkook whispered with a giggle. Jungkook was happy today - he was smiling and joking around, it was truly one of the better days the boy had, had in awhile.

"It's not too late for me to take it down, bunny," Namjoon said with a smile - the both of them knowing there was no way he would take it down.

"Anyways, is it okay that i allowed them to follow you? I mean, at least they asked," Joon mumbled, Jungkook just nodded - it didn't matter much, his profile was public anyway, so it's not like there was any way to stop them anyway.