eighteen

INSTAGRAM !

liked by njoonie and 322k others

vtae: strip for me, but stay fully clothed. it's your mind - not your body - that i want to see.

comments have been disabled for this post

iMessage !
jinnie poo

jk bunny
jin? can we meet up?
i need help with something
please don't tell namjoon tho :/

jinnie poo
are you okay, jungkook?

jk bunny
yeah, i just need to talk to
you about something.

jinnie poo
ofc bunny, always.
when and where?

jk bunny
do you have time right now?

jinnie poo
sure, i'll just tell the guys
that i have to do something
where should i meet you?

jk bunny
the park in front of my
apartment building?
or is that too far away
for you?

jinnie poo
no, i'm quite close. i'll be
there in 10, okay?

jk bunny
sure, thank you, jin. i don't
deserve your kindness.

jinnie poo
you deserve the world, jungkook.
don't believe anything else.

REAL LIFE !

"i gotta go guys, emergency kinda. i'll see you tomorrow," jin said as he got up, ignoring the worried glances he got from the rest of his group - he was suddenly thankful that the interview they were doing was near the place where jungkook and namjoon lived, so that he could be there for the boy that had grown awfully close to his heart in the span of a very short time - jungkook was like a younger brother - perhaps even a son at times to namjoon, and he was starting to feel like that to jin as well, even though all of they are fairly close in age.

he continued to ignore the others' questions, only bidding them a small goodbye as he left the hotel room they were staying in. he was quite thankful that namjoon was busy today, jin wasn't sure he'd be able to lie straight to his face, he could keep a secret - and he could forget to "mention" something had happened, but he couldn't straight out lie. there was no way.

jin was quite surprised that he didn't need a gps as he walked, he had somehow remembered the way, from that one time he had walked there with his boyfriend, and just as jungkook said, soon enough he was met by a black-haired guy - wearing a mask to cover his face, something jin luckily had chosen to do as well, he always carried a mask in his pocket in case he was going out, to make the chances of paparazzi noticing him smaller.

"thank you for coming - i know, it was kinda out of the blue," jungkook said with his shaky voice. he had definitely gotten more social from the first time jin met him, and he was more open. but it was clear to tell at times that his anxiety still bothered him sometimes when he was with jin.

which made jin even more thankful to the fact that jungkook was still trying to bond with him.

"so what's up, bunny?" jin asked, calling jungkook bunny was a habit he had picked up from namjoon, jungkook hadn't corrected him - or told him not to call him that, so jin had just continued it.

"do you know if tae likes me?" jungkook then asked, getting straight to the point. jungkook wasn't stupid - he had noticed the comments, the messages and everything. but he couldn't figure out if it was real or not - he couldn't even figure out whether he wanted it to be real or not.

"you as in jungkook or jk?" jin then asked, even though he wasn't sure the two answers would change much depending on the person.

"both?" jungkook asked, uncertain and with a small voice. he had noticed that tae seemed to be a fan of him - of jungkook, and jin had mentioned it a couple of times as well. but he wasn't sure how big of a fan.

"tae has been there since the start of your idol days, i'm pretty sure he was at your label company once, and saw you dancing in class or something, already then he thought you were outstanding - and then the public eye noticed as well, and taehyung stayed. he was really sad when the uh - articles came out." jin's voice got almost non-existent as he mentioned the articles, namjoon had told him a little bit, and he knew that the words had not been true - at least not one hundred percent, but he always knew that it was a very sore topic for jungkook, that he was still recovering from.

"you can mention them, don't worry. i won't freak out, not anymore." jungkook said softly. at first he had gotten anxiety and panic attacks just at the mention of his name in articles - or just someone mentioning them to him in general. luckily that didn't happen anymore, know it just left him feeling uneasy.

"he didn't believe them, you know. not for one second, perhaps it's because he knows that shit happens behind the screen - i just know that he never doubted you for a second. he still listens to the few covers that have been released of you singing over the past few months." jin finished off, jungkook just nodded. not sure of what to say.

"as for jk? he has always found you hot, even with your face fully covered, i remember that back when i showed them joon's profile, you were the one he pointed out. he's been talking about you quite a lot, but it could be just because you're a mystery to him. tae likes adventures, riddles and all that kind of stuff - and you're one. and i think he has just set his mind up for solving you - figuring out who you are. but he could still like you, i just know that i haven't seen him so interested in someone - or something in general for a very long time," jin said, jungkook hummed.

"did you see his post from today? that one was definitely directed at me," jungkook sighed as he pulled out his phone, showing the messages form the day before, where jungkook said he wanted someone to love him fully clothed.

"oh yeah, definitely. i don't know, jungkook. do you like him?" jungkook shook his head.

"i wouldn't say so, i mean he's fun - and nice, but i don't want to be with anyone, not even the model prince of korea." jungkook just said with a soft giggle, turning around to face jin, who just smiled at him - seeing jungkook smile without forcing himself was rare.

"don't worry about it, kid. just follow your heart and do whatever you want to do. if tae likes you, he'll stick around. i promise." jin said with a smile, placing his hand on top of jungkook's head, patting his head a few times before letting his arm fall back to his side.

totally unaware of the camera facing in their direction.