sixty four

INSTAGRAM !

liked by vtae and 1 million others

jkforever: low quality picture, high quality man. jokes aside, i think he might've saved me. :)

view all comments

yourhope: love. gross.
yourhope: jk, someone please date me.
jkforever: you're the most desperate person i've ever seen.
yourhope: that's easy for you to say, your boyfriend is obsessed with you.

userone: absolute favorite couple <3

njoonie: im gonna cry
kjinne: you're embarrassing me
njoonie: he's literally my son fuck off
kjinnie: which makes him automatically my son as well, go away
njoonie: wait no pls dont

njoonie: guys, jin just asked me why I've never done this to him, can someone please take him go see a doctor who specialises in mood swings?
vtae: take him yourself
njoonie: no he's scaring me
kjinnie: way to expose me.

usertwo: tae using jk's face to form a heart is officially my new religion
userthree: amen

jiminie: i'm slowly losing both of my best friends to each other
jkforever: you literally always ignore my texts because you're hanging out with yoongi
jiminie: no need to call me out like that. 
jkfroever: then don't complain about me bitch <3

REAL LIFE !

"jaykayyyyyy!" a loud voice yelled as the door got opened, a smile instantly being brought to his face, knowing very well that there was only one person who said his name like that. and just a few seconds after that arms were wrapped around him, jungkook smiling into the hug, as he felt the familiarity of hobi.

"i'm getting jealous over here, hobi's supposed to be my best friend," taehyung said with a pout on his face soon followed by a giggle. "learn to live with it, everyone prefers jungkook," jin mumbled as he and namjoon entered the room as well, taehyung just laughed, knowing that he had spoken the truth. everyone did prefer jungkook, but how could they not? the younger seemed to have worked some sort of magic on all of them, but taehyung didn't complain, it was one of his favorite things about his boyfriend — that all of his friends loved him as well, of course not in the way that taehyung did, but they loved him nonetheless.

"my turn!" jin said as he then wrapped his arms around jungkook, who was laughing in joy. a sound that had been very rare in the past, but ever since jungkook had met the bts boys, it had become a lot more common, and that made namjoon so happy. he loved seeing the young boy who had been suffering for so long, be happy. it brought him happiness as well. jungkook was a big part of him, and there was no one else in the world who deserved happiness more.