five

INSTAGRAM !

liked by vtae and 18k others

foreverjk: alexa play lowest point by ivan b

load comments

btsboysff: jk always recommending bangers
foreverjk: ofc this is a bangers only zone

vtae: this picture is so pretty tho
vtae: get home safe if you're still out <3

njoonie: text me if u have time
foreverjk: can i call u instead? my fingers are numb from the cold, typing hurts :/
njoonie: always u know that

REAL LIFE !

...

CALLING 'MY BETTER HALF'

jungkook felt a weigh lift from his heart as he listened to the rm's voice, he always did.

"hi ju- bunny! are you okay? do you need me to come home, because you know i will," jungkook smiled at that, he was so thankful for namjoon and what he was willing to do for him.

"don't come home please, you deserve some time with jin, i've been taking up too much of your time lately," jungkook said with a small giggle letting the other know that he was in fact okay - for now. and it was only then jungkook noticed the noise coming from the background of rm's call.

"where are you?" jungkook asked - he thought that it would only be namjoon and jin but from what it sounded like there were definitely more.

"oh, jin's model friends came over, i- uh walked into another room, which probably seems very suspicious of me. because i smiled when i picked up the phone, but forgot to tell them it was just you. i was just worried about you." rm said with a light voice.

"you can go back to them, don't let me hold you back," jungkook then heard some shuffling from rm's line, assuming that he was walking back into the room he was prior in.

"don't you get intimidated by the fact that they're all models? like i know you're hot and all, but i would be so intimidated if i were in your shoes," jungkook ranted - he was started to get tired, and when he did he always ended up just speaking whatever was on his mind. most of the time at times like these were the only times where rm could figure out what was going on in jk's head.

"oh shut up. you're so beautiful, with your little bunny teeth when you smile, jk. you modeled at one point, you do remember that right? you were even one of the most beautiful ones around, - and i'm not just saying that because you're my best friend, have a little more faith in yourself. god knows you could go be a professional super model if you wanted to," jk blushed at namjoon's words. and it didn't help it that he then realized jin and all of his friends had heard namjoon's little speech.

"who are you talking to?" jungkook heard a muffled voice ask.

"oh just jk," namjoon said - the smile evident in his voice. jungkook started to get a bit anxious - he knew that they had been asking to meet him, he wasn't dumb. he just couldn't, his anxiety stopped him every single time the thought crossed his mind.

"oh! mystery guy! can we say hi? he doesn't have to say anything back if he doesn't want to," someone asked - jungkook smiled at that - the fact that they were so okay with him not talking made him feel good, but at the same time he thought that it was pathetic.

"is that okay with you, bunny?" accidentally letting the nickname slip, knowing he couldn't use jungkook's real name. jungkook sighed as he turned around, facing the water and the city that was oh so visible in the distance. he hadn't moved much since starting his call with rm.

"yeah, just please don't call me bunny in front of them anymore, thank you. it's embarrassing," jungkook mumbled softly, as he listened to the laugh that left his best friend's mouth.

"oh come on, we all know you're called bunny because of your smile, it doesn't have to be embarrassing." namjoon said still laughing, jk just shook his head.

"whatever," he said voice soft as ever, and then he was on speaker, and the phone was being handed over.

"hi jk! my name is jimin and this is my - uh friend, suga," jimin was interrupted by a small hi, the other guy seeming pretty shy.

"anyways, we hope to meet you someday, whenever you're ready," the voice continued before the phone was being handed over again.

"hi! i'm your hope - you're my hope, i'm j-hope!" a voice said while laughing.

"hi jk! i'm jin, joonie has said so many so many good things about you," and then there was one person left.

"i'm v - or well taehyung, but you know that by now don't you? 2 seconds i'm just gonna put you off speaker. thank you for the poem the other day, it was beautiful," tae whispered the last bit, his voice somehow getting deeper than it was before - and jungkook almost swooned.

"i - you're welcome," jungkook mumbled softly, his voice barely above a whisper. taehyung eyes widened for a second, before he felt namjoon taking the phone back.

"i uhm, i said something to v-hyung," jungkook said his voice small.

"i'm proud of you, always." namjoon just said - he knew how hard it was for jk, so the fact that he had said something to tae? that was pretty insane.

"anyways, i'm gonna leave now, have fun hyung. come over when you get back?" jungkook asked, namjoon let out a yes, before they said their goodbyes and then hanging up.

"his voice is like honey," taehyung just said, awestruck.

"it sounds even prettier when he sings," was all namjoon said, befor the others started muttering about how unfair it was that tae had heard jk's voice as the only one.

authors note !
hi i'm bored and hungry