nine

REAL LIFE !

"i uh- i wanna get back into dancing, i think i'm ready again," jungkoook said softly to namjoon who was currently in the middle of cooking some food - some sort of noodles to be exact, jungkook wasn't sure, he had never been good with cooking.

"that's great, jungkook! have you thought about when and where?" rm asked with a smile, nothing made him happier than watching jungkook get back into the world. he knew that there was no way jungkook would ever go back to the person he used to be - which namjoon was happy with. but jungkook was still experiencing some sort of growth, and nothing made joon prouder than that.

"i think i might start with just private lessons, i don't think i'd be comfortable in a class yet," jungkook responded, he wanted to dance, but he didn't like the thought of people watching him with their judgmental eyes while doing it. and he already had a dance teacher in mind, he had even contacted the person about it - and they had said they would be happy to do it.

the thing is, jungkook used to be an idol trainee - a very promising one as well, before the incident happened. singing - dancing, it had been his life - and then suddenly it wasn't, suddenly he couldn't dance without crying - or sing without getting nauseous. he couldn't do any of the thing he used to love without breaking down. that had been taken away from him, and getting it back hadn't been as easy as he had thought it would be. quite the opposite actually, it had been MONTHS, almost a year at this point, and to him it hardly felt like he had made any progress.

INSTAGRAM !

liked by vtae, njoonie and 18k others

foreverjk: fuck anyone who has ever ruined someone else's happy place

load comments

njoonie: and probs to those who are fighting to get it back (;
foreverjk: ily

minniestar: wait - you aren't single?
foreverjk: it's an old picture.

vtae: rings & hands 🤤
njoonie: stop thirsting in my best friend's comments!
vtae: stop thirsting over my best friend then bitch