fifty seven

liked by jkforever, jungkook97 and 1 million others

vtae: kinda old picture, but still memorable nonetheless.

pc: @jkforever :)

view all comments

userone: wait this is back from when they posted together!
usertwo: well down captain obvious

jiminie: and he's back to being obvious.
vtae: you're just being petty because you were scared of showing everyone that you're in love with yoongi <3
jiminie: you are the most annoying person I've ever met
vtae: why have you stayed with me since school then
jiminie: i really don't know, im surprised too.

vtae: ayo double like but no comment? @jkforever
jkforever: piss off <3
njoonie: he has been typing for ten minutes already, trying to think of what to comment.. give him a break lmao
jkforever: im gonna murder you.
njoonie: ayo, this the mans you're in love with?
vtae: unfortunately imma have to say yes
jkforever: excuse me, im a delight, thank you very much.
njoonie: sure bubbas

userone: the prettiest :)
vtae: yeah, the photographer is the prettiest, isn't he?

jkforever: ok but im talented as fuck
vtae: maybe im just pretty. i make amateurs look like pros
jkforever: BoY- i hate you <3
vtae: ok go on a date with me
jkforever: no.
vtae: bold of you to assume you can say no, im picking you up in two hours :)
jkforever: 3? i need an extra hour for panicking <3
vtae: sure. see you later <3

REAL LIFE !

"oh no, what did i get myself into? — DON'T LAUGH AT ME, NAMJOON! I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL —" jungkook almost yelled out as he paced around his room, the same way as he had done for the past hour and a half, as namjoon tried to get him to function — before giving up, and just starting to make fun of the younger instead, knowing it'd piss him off to a point where he'd forget about everything else, and start to get ready, just so he was able to avoid namjoon.

"yes, joon. stop laughing at the poor boy," jin mumbled out, struggling to get the words out because he as well was fighting to hold back his own laughter, as he watched jungkook aggressively glare at the two of them — the only problem being that he didn't look very angry as he stood there with his big doughy eyes, and sulky frown, all in all he just looked like an offended cute bunny.

"i hate the both of you," and then the pacing had successfully stopped. jungkook had instead disappeared into his closet — ready for the next obstacle; finding an outfit to wear.

"what do you think he's gonna wear jin?" jungkook yelled as he stood, lost, just staring at all of his clothes. jin had to know — he had known taehyung for a long time. "honestly? probably just a black shirt and some comfy pants, taehyung's pretty chill when it comes to hanging out, so assumed he'd be like that when it comes to dates as well, especially since he knows you're not a fan of the big crowds, and people staring in general," jin said softly as he walked into the closet, picking out a few things — recommendations for jungkook to wear, something jungkook appreciated a lot. it was at times like this he forgot he had only known jin for a long time, and that he hadn't been here for years — the same was as namjoon had, because, honestly it felt like jin had always been a part of them.. that he had been here for years.

"i appreciate you, you know. not just because joonie loves you. but you're — you're chill? you know, respectful.. everything a good person should be, and i really admire you for that, i wish i could be like you." jungkook said all of a sudden, surprising jin who quickly turned around to face the younger, worried. jungkook wasn't very sentimental as a person — at least he hardly ever showed it.

"you're gonna make me cry, that's rude." jin whispered as he wrapped his arms around the young, engulfing him in a tight hug. "don't think you have to change anything, you're lovely, you know. everything about you, you're literally the strongest person i've ever met — and the sweetest, once you get past the barrier. and i'm not just saying that you're everything to namjoon, yoongi loves you — and he's only known you for such a short time, not even jimin got close to him so quickly, hobi's ready to fight anyone who hurts you, jimin found his person — platonic of course, in you. and i think you've noticed, but taehyung's obsessed with you. and me? you're sorta like family," and as jin finished the both of them were shedding tears, but it didn't matter. because those tears showed the sincerity of every single word.

"wait! are you guys crying without me? that's just mean," joonie said as he walked into the room, noticing the two of them — looking like a mess, in the middle of the room. he was quick to join them, soft pats on the back as he held the both of them, waiting for the tears to start falling.

"not to alarm you, but you only have 20 minutes," namjoon whispered as he parted from the two, looking at his watch before looking up at jungkook, who looked at him with wide eyes before grabbing one of the outfits jin had picked out — trying to tame his hair at the same time.

18 minutes later he appeared again, pretty, and tamed — for the most part, his hair was still a bit of a mess, but it always was lately, probably because he was yet again trying to grow it out. and just then a message ticked in on his phone.

iMessage
bear <3

bear <3
im outside :)

kook <3
alright im coming out <3

"I'll see you later, if you decide to leave, just put the key where you usually do, but you're welcome to stay. there should be some food in the kitchen, and if you don't want any of that you can just order," jungkook said hastily as he put some boots on, before leaving through the door.

"is it just me, or has he turned more mature since he was asked on a date?" namjoon asked as he looked after the younger, and then back at the kitchen, his kitchen is usually always empty unless namjoon has filled it. "i think so," jin whispered back, surprised.

authors note !
sorry for the lack of updates, enjoy this draft though, ive started my further education (what americans call college i guess), and homework has been kicking my ass, it's week number two and i have homework in 11/16 classes this week so far.

also, my grandpa died yesterday, which has taken quite a toll on me ngl.

so considering everything idk how much time i will have to write, so please have patience with me <3

stay safe, and healthy. and remember to appreciate people more while they're still here! especially your grandparents, take some time out of your day to talk to them, even if you're busy, i promise you'll thank me in the future! (even if it seems meaningless now) :) i love you all x