thirty

ARTICLE !

JEON JUNGKOOK, new song for ex?

earlier today jeon jungkook published yet another song - it is seemingly a love song, and fans speculate that it might be for his ex girlfriend - for those of you who are new, jeon jungkook was once a trainee, a very promising one until he got into a scandal with a fellow trainee who was later revealed to have been his girlfriend at the time, the scandal contained cheating, abuse and so much more. jungkook disappeared for months after it - almost losing his career.

yesterday night his ex girlfriend came out with a statement where she revealed that she is longer single - and the day after we get a sad sounding love song from jungkook? we refuse to believe that's a coincidence.

some fans have started analyzing the song - saying that it might be showing jungkooks side of the scandal, something he has not once spoken out on.

what do you guys think? is it a coincidence or is it so much more?

INSTAGRAM !

liked by njoonie and 72k others

foreverjk: i hope he treats you better than i ever could, i hope he's all for you - even though i had to lose you.

load comments

njoonie: stop blaming yourself jk, you didn't make her do it.
foreverjk liked your comment.

jkjjjj: i thought he was gay??

vtae: talk to me if you're sad please ):
comment was liked by foreverjk

REAL LIFE !

jungkook wanted to stop blaming himself - he really did. he just couldn't, every time he tried to blame her the what if's returned.

what if he had made more time?

what if he hadn't been so focused on becoming an idol?

what if he had been more talented?

what if he had said i love you more often?

what if he had bought her more things?

what if he had treated her better?

what if he had been better?

... perhaps he wouldn't have been left alone.

authors note !
have i mentioned that i'm apparently blind and now have to wear glasses permanently?

also tysm for 1k reads, i appreciate it so much 🥺