5

"So this is a Ramen shop?" (Y/N) asked his "roommate" as they sat down in a Ramen restaurant while it was raining outside.

"Yep... Go ahead and order whatever you like." Jimmy said eyeing the Bud light the shop had in the fridge only to look at his Vet friend who had a confused look on his face.

"Hmm... Where do I start?!" (Y/N) asked with a highly confused look on his face.

"Are all you soldiers like this? If so we're screwed... Here I'd recommend this for your first one." Jimmy said with a smirk as he pointed to the spiciest Ramen choice on the menu.

"Eat if you dare... That sounds like a challenge I'm gamed!" (Y/N) said with a smile that showed some confidence while jimmy simply looked at the Vet.

"Heh..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw c'mon Zee you have to tell me. Anything interesting about that new assistant?"

"Kara first Stargirl and now you? C'mon he's just a friend who going to help me out until..."

"Until what?" Kara asked looking at her friend who looked down and held her arm for a bit.

"Well... Wait that's him there with Jimmy." Zatanna said looking into the ramen shop she sometimes goes into.

"Oh! Well c'mon we haven't eaten yet and I love Ramen anyways!" Kara said in an optimistic tone dragging Zatanna into the Ramen shop were they saw the two men sit down as they were given their drinks.

"Your not gonna let me order a Bud light?"

"I don't want to drag your ass back home." The Vet said drinking his water not noticing the two girls who walked in.

"Yea last time he did that he was getting pretty frustrated." Zatanna said placing a hand on the Vet's soldier smiling at him.

"Hey Zee what's up what're you doing here?" (Y/N) asked as his friend and the girl she was with sat across from them.

"Well I was put with a friend oh which reminds me (Y/N), Jimmy this is my friend Kara, Kara this is (Y/N) my assistant and his friend Jimmy."

"It's nice to meet you (Y/N) and Jimmy!" Kara said fixing her galsses on her face as she studied Zatanna's and (Y/N)'s interactions.

"Its a pleasure."

"Nice to meet you... Hey she's pretty girl but she seems familiar." Jimmy thought to himself also watching (Y/N)'s and Zatanna's interactions.

"Have you guys order yet?" Zatanna asled looking at the menu.

"Not yet... By the way how come you two aren't wet its raining hard outside." The Vet asked noticing they weren't wet.

"Oh hmm we-"

"We forgot our umbrellas so we mainly stuck to the trains underground and traveled underneath the train bridges to keep dry." Zatanna said fast surprising Kara.

"Ok makes sense. So what are you going to order? I'm paying tonight so get whatever y'all want."

"Wait you sure aren't you hu-"

"No I'm not hurting at all... Honestly I'm perfectly stable on financies."

"Ok but living on military checks is one thing don't you have to pay it back eventually?" Zatanna asked her friend not realizing Jimmy and Kara were quietly watching them.

"Well... I'm a special case where I don't exactly have to worry about that... After all I haven't spent a dime on myself in the past fifteen years because I was with Cadmus."