This Is Harder Than I Thought

i feel like nobody is reading this anymore../: can i get some feedback?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, would you like a beer with your dinner?" I yell out loudly from the kitchen, awaiting his reply I finish up dinner.

i walked around tasting anything i could get my hands on, somethings i dipped, some i dunked, anything edible in sight i consumed. after a few minutes of much eating, i looked back to see all the food i and eaten. hopefully i won't gain too much weight while i'm carrying this baby.

"Err, sure! Sounds perfect." He slowly but surely finished his sentence with many annoying pauses. 

"No, why would you do that, that was the most stupid move?!" I heard from the other room, he has only been home for a few hours and I'm already about to throw his Xbox out the window. As I finished making sweet tea the oven timer started to buzz, I quickly ran over to grab the chicken. Forgetting how much my five month baby bump stuck out, I knocked the blistering hot plate against it. I shriek out in pure agony and drop the glass plate onto the tile floor, causing it to shatter all over the kitchen. i imidiatly collapsed to the floor, grasping my stomach trying to catch my breath between sobbing.

"E-E-Etha-'', Ethan burst into the room faster than I could call for him, bending down to my side to immediately scoop me into his arms. He brought me into the living room and laid me on the couch, 

"I'll go clean up, baby." He kissed my forehead, and went off to clean. I felt helpless, just laying on the couch. i heard him glass being swept up and you could tell when ethan stuck himself with glass when you could hear cursing under his breath.A few minutes had passes, the feeling of fear and shock wore off and I started to think about the baby. I immediately lifted my shirt to see bleeding burn marks,

 "Uhm, Ethan, I'm bleeding!" I scream, Ethan he runs to my side,

 "Oh my god." he gasps. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, it looks okay now." He took a deep breath as he finished rubbing lotion on the red, purple, oozing burn marks, 

"I think you'll live, I'll call the doctor tomorrow and we'll get the baby checked out." He kissed me softly, I snuggled into his shoulder. We were laying in bed, side by side, his arms around me, and his hands around our baby. He saw faint purple stretch marks starting to surface my skin, he rubbed over them softly with his thumb. 

"The things you will do to your body for this baby, you're my hero." I giggle and intertwined or fingers together around my bump, 

"I love her; well I think it's a girl. I feel it, she is starting to move already." Memorized I circled my belly with my thumb and forefinger, a wide grin spread across my face.