Can't help falling in love

Ethan took my hand and pulled me close.

 “No kissing until I say so.” Chris laughed as he separated us a little bit. “Ethan, you have your vows prepared?”

 “Oh right.” Ethan said as he fumbled around in his pocket, pulling out a piece of crumpled up paper. He cleared his throat.

“Marie, we have been through so much together. Honestly I’ve put you through so much, but you still stayed by me. I can’t believe I’ve known you for almost six years, and now we are standing here today. I promise you I will make every day of the rest of your life amazing. You will wake up smiling and go to sleep happy. I promise I will make you the happiest girl in the world; I will always stand by you. I will not let the sun go down a single day and let you be mad, or upset with me. I promise you together forever, I love you baby. When you said yes to my proposal, I was the happiest guy alive. I will never do anything to hurt you or make you cry. I am so happy I am making you my wife today, I love you so much.” He vowed, I had tears streaming down my face.

 “Marie, your turn now.” Chris said as he nudged me.

“Oh, Okay.” I reached into my dress to grab my vows out of my bra, everybody laughed.

“I don’t have pockets.” I laughed, opening up my paper. “Ethan, I’ve known you for almost six years. You have been there for me in my hardest times, my happiest times, and depressing times. You know everything about me, have seen me sick, and helped me through my hardest times in my life and you still stayed with me. You have hurt me in the past, but that made us closer. I promise you are my one and only, that is how it will always be. I can’t imagine my life without you; you make me smile more than I ever have. I promise to support you and always stand by you; I promise you will always be proud to call me your wife. I love you so, so much Ethan Jonah, I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.” I vowed he took my hands with tears rolling off his cheeks; we slid the rings onto each other’s fingers.

 “Ethan and Marie, I now pronounce you dude and wife. You can now kiss your bride.” Chris said stepping out of the way; Ethan took a step closer to me, moving my hair out of the way and wiping tears off my face. I brought my hands to the back of his neck; his found their way to my waist. He leaned in slowly, this is it. I am officially married. I stood up on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to his. This kiss is different; it felt so real, so passionate.