Never let me go

"Have fun tonight you two, but not too much fun if you know what I mean." Alice winked at us through the driver's side window.

"Don't worry Alice, we won't. We aren't even going on an official honeymoon. Just back to our new place." I gleaned, our new place, I thought to myself.

"Bye guys!" We heard everybody yell as we drove back to our new house, we will now be sharing. Ethan came over to my side to pick me up bridal style, and carry me inside. He set me down inside the room one of his hands lacing into my hair, pulling it back so my neck was exposed. My eyes closed as I felt his hot breath against my neck, his lips not even making contact yet but I was already biting my lip. He placed a small kiss on my collarbone, my hand found its way to the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his hair. I pulled him closer so there was no room in between our bodies. He placed small, slow kissed up my neck until he finally reached my lips. At first his kisses were soft, but then they grew harder. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I granted willingly. His fingers drew circles on my stomach, I took the initiative and just pulled his shirt off him. I pulled back and started at his body, while I do this he pulls my shirt off over my head. He pressed me up against the wall, kissing me harder. He grabbed my thighs and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He walks us over to the bed, sitting down so I was now straddling him. He was holding my hips in place, "I love you so, so much Maire." Ethan moaned against my lips. His thumbs played with my waistline of my boy shorts, "Just pull them off, Ethan." I laughed under my breath, he obeyed. And then, the most beautiful thing happened...it happened.

"Ethan I love you so much." I said as I rested my head on his bare chest.

"I love you too, today and tonight was amazing." He whispered as he traced circles on my back, he kissed my forehead. He slowly moved down and found my lips.

"Goodnight, my beautiful wife."

"Goodnight, my gorgeous husband." After that, I drifted off into sleep.

I wake up in the morning and find Ethan with his arms around my waist, neck on my shoulder, and snuggled up to me our naked bodies pressed together. I try not to wake him up by snuggling into him, he moans and stretches.

"Good morning, babe." He yawned.

"Good morning." I say as I kiss him softly,

"Breakfast?" I ask him as I start to get up out of bed, I feel him grabbing my wrist.

"No, stay." He says, I don't argue with him. I lay back down next to him; his arms quickly find my waist. He kisses my neck.

"You have no idea how happy I am to wake up to you." He whispers slowly.

"I was going to propose to you over the summer, but all that crap with Lindsay happened and-"I cut him off by kissing him.

"Please, let's not talk about her or anything that happened. All that matters is you and me, here and now, and how much I love you."

"I love you too baby, what do you want to do today?"

"I was thinking this, I like this." I say rubbing his arms signaling I meant the snuggling.

"Then we can do this, I would love to do this forever." He spoke slowly; I fell asleep when he started to rub my back in circles.