We Did It

I'm so sorry this took so long!/: school is running my life right now, I'll try to post again as soon as i can!<3 thank you so much for reading, I hope you like it!:3    

“Are you nervous, babe?” Ethan smiled as he placed his hand on my shaking knee, 

“Very,” I replied.

“Don’t be; this is what we’ve been waiting for, for four years. I love you.” He said. Then he kissed me softly; my hand found the back of his neck.

“Even though it is not during school hours you are still on school property. No PDA!” the principal yelled from across the room.

“Sorry sir; won’t happen again” Ethan yelled back at him. He turned to me and laughed.

“I can’t believe you’re leaving in a few days.” A tear fell from my eye. 

“Hey, hey no, don’t think about that right now. All that matters is you and me. We are graduating right now. Lets worry about that later.” He looked around, then pecked me on the lips. Until a few moments before, I had forgotten he was leaving me. I felt my stomach start to turn again; I placed one hand on my stomach and one over my mouth.

“Everything okay?” Ethan leaned in and placed his hand on my arm; I nodded but quickly got up to run to the bathroom. Once again I emptied my guts into the nearest toilet. I heard the door open again behind me. Ethan was quickly by my side, holding back my hair.

“This is the girl’s bathroom,” I said quickly before retching again.

“I’m not letting my girl puke her guts out without me; this is what I’m here for!” He replied.

I stood up and Ethan quickly wrapped his arms around me.

 “What’s wrong sunshine?” he asked, giving me a squeeze.

“I don’t know, I think it’s the sushi we had last night.” I frowned, flushing the toilet.

“Probably. You don’t think you could be--“

I quickly cut him off. “Pregnant? No, I’m on my--“

He put his hand over my mouth. “Okay. Gotcha.” He blushed. He is so cute. I walked over to the mirror to fix my hair. Ethan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder, sending chills down my spine.

"Ethan Hunt," The principal announced, turning to shake Ethan's hand. “Ethan has been with us all four years here at James Bailey; he is now going into the air force, right, son?”

“Yes sir, leaving in about a week for boot camp.” The whole crowed started cheering for him. I just sat there with tears in my eyes. I’m not ready to be alone; I don’t want him to leave me.

“Marie Hunt.” Hearing my name took me out of my daze. I stood and walked up the stairs. This is it. I’m graduating. I thought to myself as I reached the principal.

 “I’ve known Marie ever since kindergarten when she came into my class and asked me how long it was going to be until she saw her mommy again." The crowd laughed and I blushed.

“Now I get the honor of presenting her with her high school diploma. Congratulations, Marie.” He hugged me and gave me my diploma. I held it up for the crowd to see. They all cheered for me as I walked down. I just did it. I graduated! When I reached my seat, Ethan placed his hand on my thigh and whispered excitedly, "Good job. babe. We did it!" 

I smiled in reply.

“Alex Zimmerman.” The last name was finally read off. After Mr. James read his little speech for him we all stood up and tossed our hats in the air. I jumped into Ethan’s arms and kissed him. He twirled me around; my stomach was turning again.

“Ethan, I’m about to--” I didn’t get to finish. He ran to the bathroom with me.

 “Are you okay, baby?” he asked, holding my hair as I bent over the toilet again, but surprisingly I didn’t throw up this time.

“Whets going on with you?” he asked, helping me up. 

“I don’t know, I’ve never been nauseous on my--" 

His face scrunched up before I said "period."

I continued, “I-I don’t know what could be wrong.”

make sure to comment, vote, and fan!:D