O N E

☆

☆.。.:* BABY BLUES .。.:*☆
act one — the test
( 🤎🌫👼🏼☁️)

Thea greene was a woman who many young teenagers aspired to be like, whether it be because of her looks or because of her personality. She was one of those women that you possibly couldn't get enough of, many people could agree on that; the workers at the cafe she was in most days, the delivery driver who delivered her annual Friday night takeaway, the many workers at mclaren, they all absolutely adored her as did the many supporters she had online. Thea was like a blessing to many people.

Thea was the daughter of Olivia Greene and the younger sister of Cassidy Greene, all three of them looking very similar in their looks. Cassidy and Thea's father had left them at the young ages of three and one, leaving poor Olivia as a single mother. The girls mother was young when her children was growing up, as she was only twenty-four when her ex boyfriend left her to live with the woman he was seeing behind her back. It was hard for the Greene sisters when everybody at school got picked up by their fathers or when the other children talked about their dads, leaving Thea to grow upset at the absence of her father. But as she grew up, her mother had all of her respect, as she couldn't begin to imagine what it could be like to raise two girls on your own.

At the ripe age of eleven, Thea had started secondary school, her sister being two years above her. It was unsettling feeling for her because all of her friends from primary had gone to a different school, leaving her knowing not a single soul. That was the day she met Lando. Lando had felt the exact same that day, just simply wanting a friend to spend his days with. They both remembered how exactly they met, Thea had seen Lando sat alone at a table and she went over to him with her infamous smile. Ever since that day, the pair had been inseparable.

They did absolutely everything together. Thea taught Lando about the importance of taking photos from the most flattering angle, he taught her how to drive a go-kart. She taught him to bake, he created a food fight. She went his races, he went to her dance performances. They were each other's first everything's.

Yet they never got bored of each other. With Lando and Thea growing closer, and spending everyday at each other's houses, it meant that his parents and her mother could become friends. She also became close with the other Norris siblings, they became like her brother and sisters, Cassidy too felt like this.

With both of their birthdays being in November and a few days apart, Adam, Cisca and Olivia made it their plan to create the best joint party without wanting to make the other feel less appreciated. They did this every year, without fail, as the years went by, the themes changed drastically. Their eighteenth party was their favourite, as they could now legally drink, that night was full of laughter, music, drinks and dancing. As they did every years, Lando and Thea danced together and sang with one another. But at their twentieth, things took a different turn for the best friends. They were in America for Lando's race, as they spent the day in the hotel room having a few drinks together. Both were slightly intoxicated but still sober enough to walk in a straight line, and in their case, being sober enough to have consensual sex with each other. This had happened a few times previously, they had only had sex with each other, nobody else. So it wasn't such a surprise when they woke up next to each other that morning.

Which leads us to now, five weeks on. Thea had just thrown up for the third morning this week, leaving her sat exhaustedly on the bathroom floor. The room was cold but she was warm, due to the woolly jumper, that she had stolen from Lando a few days earlier, and the black pretty little thing joggers she had on. She rarely got ill, leaving her confused on why and how she was so sick now. Luckily for Thea, Lando was in Abu Dhabi preparly for the last race of the season, which meant she didn't have to deal with a worried best friend asking her questions all of the time. She decided not to travel with Lando this race as she had many things to catch up on for work, but she still followed it by either messaging Charlotte, Helen or Lando. Thea had grown to become close friends with Charlotte and Helen, as they all had a lot in common and they went out for a drinks a few times when they weren't busy.

Dragging herself up, Thea slowly walked back to her bed before flopping face first onto the memory foam mattress, feeling the need to sleep the rest of the day. But she knew she couldn't do that, she had a lot to do today but it wasnt that important that she had to do it today. Picking up her phone from the bedside table, she scrolled through her contacts trying to scan for Cassidy's name before she realising she was in the wrong letter section. After three rings, the oldest Greene sister's voice filled the room, as she was on speaker.

"Hi T, happy Friday! How are you doing?" Cassidy softly asked, hearing her sister groan back down the phone, causing her to question why she called. Normally the sisters FaceTimed one another, but Thea psychically couldn't find the energy to hold herself up, never mind her phone. "Do you want me to come over?"

"Yeah, bring some chocolates, please." She told her sister, getting under the blankets and turning the television on to watch some Criminal Minds. Criminal minds was Thea's comfort show she watched when she felt down or when she was occasionally sick.

"How bad is it and how long has it been going on?" Cassidy knew about what happened the night of Lando and Thea's twentieth birthday, making Cassidy question whether her sister being ill was a coincidence or something more.

"I've been sick for the past three days in a row, my boobs are hurting and I'm really tired, all the time, Cass." She told her sister, basically confirming her sisters thoughts.

"Alright, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, try and get some sleep for me." Cassidy told her like sister, hanging up the call before she put her coat and shoes on. Thea shared a home with Lando in Woking, so he was close to McLaren, two hours away from where they grew up, but they both loved it.

Cassidy knew Lando was away, making her feel slightly happy because Thea could at least take the pregnancy test without feeling the need to be nervous about telling Lando immediately. She could have time to process the information, if the test was positive.

Twenty minutes had passed since Cassidy had left her home and arrived at her sisters. Having a spare key, in case of emergencies, she let herself in and took herself to her sisters bedroom. She found her little sister crying at her favourite show, probably because something had happened to Spencer, her nose red from blowing and rubbing her nose, the many scrunched up tissues confirming that.

"Hey you, I've brought you a few things, but i need to ask you something first, okay?" Cassidy sat down next to Thea, brushing a stray hair away that was stuck on her mouth. Thea slightly nodded before wiping her nose with the sleeve of the jumper, causing her to apologise at the sight of Cassidy's slightly disguised face. "T, when was your last period?"

The question ran through Thea's head, counting back to when she had it last. "The end of October. I should've been on last week but it's late, it's never late. Why is it late?" The younger blonde began to panic, Cassidy pulling her into a hug, running her hands along her back and trying to calm her down.

"I need you to do something for me, alright." Cassidy pulled away, reaching for the Asda bag on the bed, pulling a clearblue pregnancy test out of it. "I need you to go and take this test, just so we know if you're pregnant or not." With shaking hands, Thea took the packet and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door after her and presumably taking the test.

The five minutes felt like forever when waiting for the results, Cassidy just scrolling through her emails, replying to her manager and some brands that wanted her to promote their items on her story, until Thea came out of the bathroom holding the test in her now still hands.

"I'm pregnant." She told her sister, turning the test around to show the mini digital screen.