F I V E

☆

☆.。.:* BABY BLUES .。.:*☆
act one — the test
( 🤎🌫👼🏼☁️)

"Hi, my loves, what're you doing here?" Cisca, Lando's mother answered the door with a beaming smile on her face, causing the young pair to feel even more comfortable in her presence.

Cisca was like a second mother figure to Thea; she was the woman that the young blonde went to when she couldn't talk to her own mum. Cisca knew almost everything about Thea, she would do after knowing her for nearly a decade and she treated her like her own daughter. Lando loved watching the relationship that Thea had with his mother and he was glad that they got along so well; previous girls that he had brought to meet his family were never well liked by the Norris family. Sometimes they thought that the girl was using Lando for his money and some girls were absolutely lovely yet they weren't Thea. Cisca, Adam and the Norris siblings truly believed that she was the perfect match for their son and brother.

Whenever Thea and Lando were round the family home, the atmosphere instantly changed. For example, if there was tension from a previous argument, the young best friends could simply change it in a split second. Cisca knew how much her son loved the blonde; she could see the way they looked at one another with so much admiration for the other, the way they talked with so much interest even if the other didn't understand and she loved how they treated each other. to her and everybody else around them, they were a match made in heaven.

"Hi mum, can we come in for a bit? We have some news for you all." Lando told her as she took a quick glance at their intertwined hands with a smile on her face, as she moved to the side to let them in he warm home. Once stepping inside and taking their shoes and coats off, they made their way into the living room that was decorated for Christmas. Thea had always adored the Christmas decorations in the Norris household; she loved the fact that the tree had a different colour scheme every year, the perfectly arranged stocking above the fireplace and the many Christmassy candles that would be lit in the evening.

"Oh Cisca, it looks so amazing! I love what you've done with it all this year." Thea gushed, taking her time to look at the decorations that she couldn't get enough of. "Lan, we have to decorate when we get home. I'm surprised we haven't done it yet, everything's normally up by now."

"Yeah we will, we need to pick up a new tree though." He told the mother of his child with a smile on his face before turning to his mum. "We broke ours last year because he's thought it would be smart to recreate that elf scene."

"Hey! In my defence, you told me that it wouldn't fall because apparently I'm not heavy enough. Don't blame it all on me, love." Thea giggled, trying to defend herself before scanning her eyes over the new pictures in the picture frames. Zoning out whilst looking at a photo of her and Lando from when they were in Greece with his family, she didn't notice that him and cisca had gone into the kitchen to make drinks.

"Be honest with me, darling. Are you and T finally dating?" Cisca asked with a beaming smile on her face as she began to boil the kettle before leaning against the marble countertop.

"Oh no, we're not dating, mum." He told his mother as he got a few mugs out of the cupboard and one glass. "Moving on, where's dad and the others?"

"They're just outside, love, ill grab them in a minute." She said, before looking at him with sad eyes. "You need to stop doubting yourself. I'm not saying this because I'm your mum but do you know how Thea looks at you? She looks at you like you're the only person in the entire world and you do the same to her. She looks at you like you've given her the world and she's been your best friend since you were eleven."

"But what if i tell her and she doesn't feel the same, everything would be so awkward."

"Sometimes in life, you need to take risks. You're never going to get anywhere if you stick to the same thing so take that risk. Tell her how you feel because things might end up in your favour, Lan." Cisca quickly gave her song a kiss on his head before asking him another question. "What drink is T having?"

"She's cutting down her intake of tea and that, so she's having a water." He said, filling up the glass with the crushed ice and freezing water from the fridge dispenser before taking it to her. One again entering the living room, it was a sight for sore eyes. Thea and Oliver were sat on the large couch whilst Flo and Cisca were sat on the floor laughing like there was no tomorrow. Thea and Cisca had tears falling down their face as Thea tried to clutch onto her chest so she could breathe properly, he was pretty sure that Flo and Oliver were laughing at the other two because they weren't laughing as much. Wiping her eyes with the back of her (well, Lando's) hoody, she tried to catch her breath back as she leant back against the couch catching eyes with lando. "Isn't this perfect timing?"

"Oh my, you are a life saver. I need that drink." She stuttered out, still giggling as she tried not to make any eye contact with the youngest sibling otherwise she burst out into laughter again. Brushing her hands with his whilst taking her drink, her cheeks flushed red as she sent him a generous smile.

After ten minutes, Adam had now joined the group and Cisca had come back but with many cups of tea on a tray along with some biscuits. They had been talking about the most random subjects before Lando and Thea decided that they had to tell them the news. Quickly going to her bag, Thea got the ultrasound photo and the cards and made her way back to the living room where everybody sat with a confused look on their faces. "We have something to tell you all that we found out last week." Lando said, standing up next to you with his hand gently on the dip of your back as you handed out the cards that contained a scan photo in each. "Okay, you can open them now."

The next few seconds for the young parents to be was nerve wracking as they had no idea how the family would react. They would either be angry or they could be happy and supportive of the baby. Either way, they always had each other. Flo and Cisca were the first to realise what was going on, Flo covering her mouth in shock and tears began to fill Cisca's eyes making Thea tear up and smile. "Are you pregnant?" Flo asked, desperately wanting the answer to be yes.

"We're having a baby." Thea nodded in excitement as her own tears began to fall from her eyes due to hormones. His parents could only look at the ultrasound in shock whilst Oliver went to hug Lando and the two sisters hugged Thea, congratulating them both before switching to do the same for the other parent. Peering over his sisters shoulders, he could see his parents crying, unsure if they were happy or sad tears he began to grow nervous.

"You're not joking about this, are you, Lando?" Adam asked him, a serious look on his face as he glanced between him and Thea making lando shake his head.

"We promise its not a joke, we just came from the hospital." Thea told them as the Norris parents stood up and walked over to the nervous youngsters. Wrapping her arms around Thea, cisca began to congratulate them as Thea wrapped her own arms around her waist and began to thank her. "Thank you for not being angry."

"We couldn't be angry because we know that the two of you are responsible adults and that you will make the best decisions for this baby." Adam told them, Cisca nodding in agreement as she tucked a piece of hair behind Thea's ear.

"Do you know how far along you are, darling?" Cisca asked her as they all went to sit back down, either on the floor or on the the couch.

"Yeah, I'm about six weeks. I think were gonna pay for a blood test so we can find out the gender earlier than normal?" Thea looked next to her at Lando who was paying with her hair as she was slightly leanest against him comfortably making everyone smile at them. This was only the beginning. But it was the beginning of something amazing.