F I F T E E N

☆

..:*BABY BLUES..:*
act two - the pregnancy
(🤍🦋👼🏼💌)

It was now the first day of testing and it felt amazing to finally be back in the racing atmosphere; the sight of the paddock, the many people in each garage and seeing the drivers that Thea had become friends with thanks to Lando. Once they arrived at the circuit with Jon, the trio were attacked by the many cameras that belonged to the photographers, Henrik and some fans that came to watch testing. Trying her best to smile at everybody but also trying to keep up with Lando and Jon in the sandals she was wearing, Thea caught the attention of Lando who was only a few feet ahead of her. Turning around to see her smiling widely and waving at Kym, who was taking many pictures of her for instagram, he let out a low chuckle before jogging over to her.

"You alright over here, darling?" Lando asked her still chuckling, making her giggle as they thanked the photographers who congratulated them on Thea's pregnancy and wished them well in the future. It made her feel like her heart was going to melt at all of the kinds words from the people her and Lando were close with. After a small conversation with Kym and they had scanned their cards through the security system, the pair had now followed Jon to the McLaren facility. Despite being in Barcelona, where the stereotype was that it was sunny and warm majority of the time, it was freezing and Thea made the mistake of wearing an oversized shirt dress. Luckily she had developed a golden tan since they arrived a few days earlier to soak up the sun and relax without any worries, so the white dress brought it out more causing her to be grateful for the tan.

"Are you cold?" He asked her but seeing that she was indeed cold, Lando began to take off his McLaren jacket causing her to shake his head at him.

"Lando, honey, I'm okay. It's not that cold and we'll be inside in a minute anyways, you don't need to give me your jacket." She smiled gratefully at him.

"But this is what they do in the films, so I'm going to do it. And you're pregnant with my baby, in case you've forgotten with that brain of yours." He smirked at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, pulling her into his side as he placed a gentle kiss on top of her head. That picture was definitely going to be on instagram lately, Thea mentally reminding herself to check it out and maybe save it to her camera roll.

"Babe, I'm pregnant, I'm not dying." She giggled at his statement, making him smile down at her lovingly, watching her eyes squint more as her smile began to grow more, finding herself and her joke clearly too amusing. "I have more knowledge in my baby brain than you on a normal day, now put your jacket back on and lets go."

"I'm not leaving this spot until you put this jacket on, I'll be getting changed when were in there so there's no point me putting it back on." He told her proudly, knowing that he had won the mini debate causing her to sarcastically roll her green eyes, huffing as she took the jacket out of his hands and put it on. The orange and black going nicely with the white, well at least it looked good on her. Letting his eyes trail over her body, setting his gaze on the baby bump that was poking out he could do nothing but admire the mother of his baby and who was also his girlfriend.