F O U R T E E N

☆

..:*BABY BLUES..:*
act two - the pregnancy
(🤍🦋👼🏼💌)

Announcing Thea's pregnancy and also commenting that Lando was the father just before their flight to Barcelona probably wasn't the smartest thing to do; as many people who recognised the pair were taking photos and videos of them, both of them ignoring the few flashes whilst still trying to talk to the few fans that wanted to congratulate the pair. Thea had received many hateful messages and comments directed to her that were saying hurtful things about her and her unborn baby; she could tolerate the comments about her appearance but she wouldn't stand for anything rude or disrespectful about her baby.

After talking to the few fans and taking pictures with them, the speaker called out for all passengers to board the plane for the flight to Barcelona. They were excited to get away for a few days before testing began, counting it as a mini baby moon that made the girl laugh when he suggested it to her. They had planned to meet up with Carlos once in Spain and go golfing, another thing that Lando had power over as Thea didn't understand how it worked or how to play. Even after watching it with him countless times, she just couldn't wrap her head around the sport or see what Lando found so fascinating about it. Walking towards to the plane tunnel to show their boarding pass, Thea and Lando's hands were intertwined, not caring if people saw and talked about it.

"The feelings mutual, Norris." Thea looked up at him, the raindrops caught in her eyelashes causing her to squint but she could still Lando's toothy smile in front of her. Reaching her hand up to his hair, she twirled her fingers around the extra curly piece in the middle of his head whilst he tried to hold in his laughter at the sight of her soaking hair. During this moment, she wished that time could pause forever, just wanting to be stuck in this moment for a lifetime; they had been waiting for this for many years and now that it'd finally happened, she didn't want to let it go.

"You look like a drowned rat." He smirked, a joking tone in his voice making her sarcastically roll her eyes as she lightly slapped his chest before giggling at the comment.

"And who's fault might that be, hm? Because i discreetly remember that i was going back inside when you decide to kiss me in the freezing rain." Thea tilted her head to the side, this time she was the one smirking as he shook his head at her. "And then you kissed me, like Ally and Noah in the notebook."

"Okay you win this time, love. Can we go inside now because I don't want to be ill before testing or Zak and Andreas will kill me."

"They'd have to get through me first, check these baby's out." Thea told him, stepping away as she held her arms to show off her non existent muscles making him laugh at her action, applauding her for the effort. "They're bigger than yours actually."