N I N E

☆

..:* BABY BLUES ..:*
act one — the test
( 🤎🌫👼🏼☁️)

The remainder of the valentines morning was like something out of a story, to say the very least. Once Thea had expressed her thanks to Lando about her presents, they decided to have a dance party. Music flooded the living room, the spice girls playing on full volume from the speakers as they screamed the lyrics to wannabe at each other. Thea was a huge fan of the girl group, it was something that she was brought up on by her older sister and her mother, and the day that she had met Geri Halliwell at the 2019 silverstone Grand Prix was probably one of the best days of her life.

"Lando, where are you taking me? I swear if you're going to murder, at least do it where you wont get caught." She huffed, being dragged by her best friend towards the redbull hospitality, her eyebrows furrowed when they stopped in front of the glass doors. "You do know that you're a McLaren driver, right?" She giggled at her own joke, making him sarcastically roll his eyes at her.

"I sorted out a little surprise for you, because I'm such a kind guy." He joked back as his eyes flicked from her to inside the red bull hospitality unit, a beaming smile coming on his face once he saw the person that he wanted to see. "What happens in the next few minutes, you can't freak out, okay?"

"Why would i freak out?" She began to question, trailing her gaze onto the famous redhead that was walking to her with a heart warming smile. "Am i hallucinating or is Geri stood in front of me?" Thea sarcastically asked making Lando and Geri laugh at her comment.

"You're definitely not hallucinating, my love. It's so nice to meet you!" The spice girl spoke as she pulled the young blonde into a hug. Thea never would imagine that she'd be hugging ginger spice in the paddock of the silverstone Grand Prix, so she was savouring the moment.

"It's great to meet you too. I never though this day would ever come, I'm such a big fan." Thea got her words out, mesmerised by the woman stood amongst her.

"So I've heard, Lando was telling me all about your karaoke nights."  Geri let out a laugh as she jokingly glared at Lando, making her look at the pair in awe. The trio continued their conversation for the next few minutes, until they realised that they had to leave otherwise Lando would be late for the first free practice.

"You've made my entire life, thank you so much." Thea wrapped her petite arms around his neck, resting her head in the crook of his neck as his arms engulfed her waist, as they softly rocked side to side. It was a memory to last a lifetime.

Thea didn't have a lot planned for the day, but there was still a few things that she had to do. She knew that Lando would be streaming again during the afternoon, meaning she had a few hours to finish what had to be done; she still had to pick up Lando's present, buy some food and stuff they had ran out of and she wanted to have an evening of relaxation. "Lando, can you get me a capri sun, please?" She asked as nicely as she could, hoping it'd persuade him to do so. Looking up at her from where he was lay with his head on her thigh as he rubbed her somewhat of a baby bump, he glanced from her face to her stomach with furrowed eyebrows and a slight smirk.