two

omniscient

billie's eyes opened, squinting softly at the bright sun rays shining through the room.

but there was only one problem;

she didn't recognize the room she was in.

laying in a white room and in a bed with a white cover thrown over her.

the scent of strawberries and flowers consumed her nose, making her turn around slowly.

there was someone by her side, breathing softly.

with long, luscious red hair thrown all over the pillow.

confused, billie sat up, soon realizing that she didn't have any clothes on,

"what the?" mumbled the younger girl.

the person near her shifted and billie realized who it was;

miss klein.

the older girl's eyes opened, making eye contact with billie.

"oh, you're up already?" miss klein groaned.

"ye- yeah?" billie stuttered, still confused on where she was.

"are you okay? you look weirded out."

"where exactly am i?" billie mumbled to herself, but miss klein heard.

"home? where else would you be?"

"but how?" billie turned her head again.

"what are you talking about? you live here-" miss klein was cut off by the door to the room flying open.

"mom, tell danny to stop snatching my phone out of my freaking hand!"

a teenage girl, identical to miss klein, stomped loudly.

"josie, why do you decide to yell every morning?" miss klein groaned.

"i wouldn't have to yell if you could control that little son of yours."

"oh shut up, jo." a little boy came marching in right after her.

"i'm gonna kill him if you don't do something."

"uh, your mom's gonna do something about it josie." miss klein looked towards billie.

"mom? i am?" billie asked.

"yeah, y'know how to deal with this, i have to go to work soon, i'm gonna take a shower, love you. hey- josie, stop that, stop fucking fighting with him." miss klein gritted after leaning in to quickly peck billie's lips and getting out of bed.

billie's eyes snapped open and she was no longer in the mysterious white room, but instead her own.

a dream.

that is what it is; a simple dream, but such a crazy glimpse of what billie's future could possibly hold.

no, billie thought. she's just a teacher.

billie shook her roaming thought out of her head and checked the time;

10:30 pm.

zoe and drew would be signaling out of her window any moment.

they somehow convinced billie to sneak out of her house for a house party.

on a quest to find someone to rail billie; specifically a girl.

"you don't wanna die without at least fucking one girl, i'm telling you you're gonna regret it." zoe's voice echoed in billie's ear.

billie was taken out of thoughts when she heard the sound of someone trying to sound like an owl.