twelve

omniscient

*smut, mostly the entire chapter, so if you don't like smut, just skip this chapter*

billie winced at the sting on the small cut on her calf. remind her to never shave her legs in a hurry ever again.

she wrapped the towel around her body and opened her room door and shut it behind her.

she shut her window blinds before drying herself off and going to her closet to decide what to wear.

to say billie was nervous was an understatement. she had never done anything sexual with a girl, so she was relying on jade to do most of the work.

after a while of playfully deliberating with herself, she decided on a baggy tee along with a old black skirt she had with a thigh garter.

she brushed out a wet hair, letting out a nervous sigh once it was dry.

she walked out of her room and went to the front door to slip her sneakers on.

"honey, you don't want something to eat before you go to zoe's?"

"nope. i'm fine, i'll just eat something at her place. i'll be back. love you."

billie made her way out of the house and she jumped on the bus.

luckily, the bus she got on was the same bus she took when she actually wanted to go to zoe's.

when she arrived at jade's place and knocked, it took a while for her to open the door and when she did, billie could see why.

"so... me making dinner isn't gonna work out." jade mumbled.

she had a white tank top on along with the jeans she was so rocking during class.

she had a messy bun on top of her head and a disappointed look on her face.

"it's okay, baby. we'll just get takeout after."

she lets out a low laugh and lets billie in, shutting the door behind them.

once it close, jade was taken by surprise when billie pushed her against the door and locked their lips.

jade let out a playful groan and it made billie pull away, "i'm sorry, did that hurt?"

"no, you just caught me off guard, that's all. you're fine. it's your first time, isn't it?"

"with a girl, yeah. is it that obvious? i'm gonna be horrible, aren't i-"

"hey, hey, you're gonna be just fine. just trust me, okay?"

"okay," billie nodded. "okay, i trust you, but what if i'm bad at it and you don't wanna ever d-"

this time, billie was cut off by jade pressing her lips against her own.

jade backed her into the bedroom, shutting the door and locking it.

"can you just relax for me, princess?" jade whispered. (a/n: i'm sorry for interrupting, but if you call me princess, you have my heart <3)

billie nodded desperately, and moaned into the kiss as she allowed jade to toss her onto the bed and remove her tee which only left billie in her bra. "shit."

"fuck, you're so sexy." billie blushed at the compliment as jade bit her lower lip and pulled back at it slowly.

billie then sat up on her elbows as Jade crossed her arms and removed her own tank top.

billie took that moment to observe the many tattoos that surfaced jade's skin.

jade went back down, locking her lips with billie's and taking it upon herself to remove billie bra, unclasping them and sliding them off of her arms just to throw them across the room.