5

It's been two weeks since Shia has tried to confront Quil and failed

It's been two weeks since Shia has tried to confront Quil and failed. A month since Bella Swan came back into town. Which also means three weeks before more chaos occurred.

In her opinion, Bella Swan was overrated. No, she never met the girl, but she might as well since she continued to hear about her from her twin. Seth didn't mean any harm when he basically ranted about Charlie's daughter, but she heard about how she was leading Jake on.

But she figured, it wasn't any of her business. So, to pass time, she started to talk to random people on some app she found online. Sue told her to be more talkative, so she is trying a pin pal thing.

The person she met is named Stiles Stilinski. To her, he acted kinda sus, but at least he wasn't cyan. Anyways, he always talked about needing a human friend, so she decided to help him out —seeing as she also needed a friend.

Stiles Stilinski was a really weird guy in Shia's opinion. He was 17, a year older than her. He always told her that he was the person keeping his group alive, and that he enjoyed eating food. Shia ignored all the red flags that said to stop talking to him, but still did because she needed a friend, as stated earlier.

Anyways, today was a normal day for the teen, a Thursday afternoon. As she sat in the school library, she was texting her new friend of the school computer.

Chat.Com
Two recipients

BilesBilinski is typing....

Saespear
Stiles, I swear you have a
weird obsession with memes

Biles Bilinski
It's not an obsession, it's called art.
Get with the program, sweetheart.

Saespear
You can't see me, but I am
rolling my eyes.

Biles Bilinski

Saespear Do you only have memes of this k-pop group?

Saespear
Do you only have memes of
this k-pop group?

Biles Bilinski
As of now, yes

Saespear
Okay then , lol

Biles Bilinski
Where do you live?

Saespear
Under the sea

Shia quickly exited the talking app and decided that she should go meet up with Seth before school was over. She grabbed her bag, tossed the strap over her shoulder, and headed down from the library.

As she was walking down the hall in search for her brother, her eyes met with a mop of curly hair. She quickly averted her eyes and turned on her heel before he could spot her as well. She didn't feel like feeling the mixed feelings he had for her, so she decided to just avoid him.

"Hey, chica." Shia heard feet approach her and her body getting tucked into theirs. She felt his emotions before she saw his face. He was always calm, content, and tranquil. "Hey, Jos." She greeted the pale boy who smiled down at her as they continued to walk.

"You looking for Seth?" He asked the girl who's russet skin seemed to glow as the two of them talked. "Yeah, you as well?" She asked rhetorically knowing the Asian boy was also looking for the other twin.

"Hey guys!" They heard from ahead of them. Shia couldn't help the smile that slightly lifted on her face when she felt and heard her brother's excitement. She loved his positivity, if not mentioned before.

***
The first thing Shia noticed when they reached the house was Charlie's cruiser. The second thing she noticed was the dread, sadness, and sympathy that floated in the air. The feelings of sadness started to overwhelm the youngest Clearwater as they reached the front door.

"What's wrong?" Seth asked Shia's who's eyebrows were furrowed in distress and confusion. "Nothing, let's go in." She told her twin and followed after Leah who already went into the house. "Mom?" Shia and Seth asked in unison as they looked at their mother who was crying as Charlie looked down also looking like he cried.

"What's going on?" Leah asked their mother and the chief. "Where's dad?" Shia asked next not seeing the man in the room to comfort their mother. "Sit down." Sue gently told her children. Seth listened and gently pulled Shia down with him as Leah decided to stay standing with her arms crossed.

"Your father and Charlie went out hunting earlier today, and something happened to him..When Charlie looked back over his shoulder since he didn't hear your dad behind him.." Sue's voice began to crack and Shia shifted uncomfortably at the excruciating pain her mother was experiencing.

"He went into cardiac arrest...I did everything I could before he was handed to the hospital.. He passed away not too long after." Charlie finished for Sue since she started to sob again. It took a few minutes before the news settled in for the children.

Leah blinked back tears before going to their mom and hugging her as they both cried, Seth had silent tears rolling down his face, and Shia, well she felt numb. She felt four people's pain, well five if she included her own. She sat there staring at nothing with her hands folding and eyes filled with tears. Then before she knew it, she was slowly standing on her feet and retreating to her room.

Not long after she went to her room she heard cars pull up but paid no mind it. The only thing she could feel was pain, and it only grew. As more people came into the house, the more pain she felt. Back to square one. In the corner, cradled by a blanket, and surrounded by everyone's feelings, barely able to feel her own. But this time, she was without a father.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter, even though it got sad. I originally started to write this last week on my birthday, but I got distracted. Plus a little bit of friend drama is going on, so why not write it out and get it off my chest?

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it! Also, when is your birthday's? Let me know! Vote and comment, I enjoy reading comments!