12

Something Jasper was going to do was make sure Shia was twinning with him

     Something Jasper was going to do was make sure Shia was twinning with him. Twinning, meaning wearing matching hats.

"Jas, is this necessary?" Shia huffed out as he pulled her closer by the shoulders. "You know what you promised." He smirked knowingly. Alice stood a few feet in front of the two and snapped a quick picture.

"Now, I want one of Shia by herself!" Alice quickly ushered Jasper away from the girl. "Smile!" Alice told the young empath, who smiled awkwardly.

"Shia!" Rose called from Shia's right, and she looked over just as Emmett sneak attacked his blonde mate from behind, causing the two to started wrestling. That caused the Quileute to laugh, just as Alice snapped a picture.

"It's nice to see a smile." Alice showed Jasper who smiled as well, kissing his mate's forehead. "I wish she'd smile more, but we're working on it. She's getting better at learning to control it. As long as something doesn't cause her to spiral again, I think she will be okay." Jasper reassured his worried wife who snuggled up under his arm.

Jasper and Alice watched as Emmett started to chase the youngest Clearwater around after she tried to throw something at him to get off of Rose.

***
Once Shia stepped foot into the house, Seth was in her face immediately. "Where were you?" He asked as he unscrunched his nose. Shia, who now placed her phone in her sweats, after texting Jos and Stiles back, looked at her twin blankly. Yes, she got Stiles number, keep up.

Today she has been in a good mood from spending time with the Cullens and setting up time to hangout with Jos for the next day. What she didn't need was her twin to act like a hovering brother he never was before.

"Why do you care?" Shia mumbled as she pulled her shoes off with her feet. Now normally she's nice and timid, but some people don't deserve it once they blow you off with no explanation. What she really need from her twin is an explanation, him and Leah more than anyone.

"Why wouldn't I care, Shia?" Seth looked pained for that question. His temper seemed to calm from earlier that day. Seth's reaction caused her to feel bad, especially with the guilt and sadness that radiated off him like it was her own feelings.

"I'm going to my room." She brushed passed him as she recalled the steps Jasper went over with her.

"Close your eyes, breathe in and out, and listen to your body. Your body knows what feelings are yours, don't let them control you." The major's voice echoed in her ears as he paced in front of her back and forth with his arms behind his back.

"Only thing I can focus on is your southern accent. By the way, how did you meet Alice? I heard she saved you in a way. Is that how you have scars? If you don't mind me asking?" Saleaah questioned, trying to give herself some time not to train. Seconds after she asked that question she felt the uncomfortable feeling of anger, disappointment, guilt, and a little relief flood to her.

"Sorry." She but her lip as she pushed the emotions away from her. "I'll tell you my story, but only if you agree to match with me when I want." He looked at her with a small smirk.

"Deal."

Once she made it to her room she received a video call from Stiles. She rolled her eyes, though she was happy with the distraction.

Once she made it to her computer, she opened up the video calling app, and answered Stile's 20th call.

"Stiles." Shia greeted once his dorky smile entered the camera. "Shia! Looking cute as ever, how's the mom?" He asked as his face was close to the camera. "Good."

"Sty, there is something weird going on here...mainly something wrong with me.." Saleaah opens up to the boy who gently smiled at the worried girl. "Shia, I know for a fact that there isn't anything wrong with you. You're too precious to have anything wrong with you." Stiles reassured the native girl.

Saleaah shook her head, wanting to express what has been going on, but was interrupted by voices in the hallway over the call, then the opening of Stiles's door.

"Stiles, Isaac and I are getting Mexican. Do you want to come?" A boy with an uneven jawline walked in, with a guy right behind him.

"Sure." Stiles nodded and the boy turned his attention to the screen. "Who's she?" He asked as all three of their attention turned to Saleaah. "Um..my cousin's bother, uncle, fifth wife's dog, grandma's great niece." He responded and the two boys looked confused.

"Scott, let's go get Mexican. Bye, Shia." After the call ended, Shia shook her head and decided to take a nap.

"She's meant to help people." A man's voice echoed through the room. Where was she?

"Not at the cost of hurting herself. She's just a child. My child." Another man sternly declared. 'Dad?' Shia saw the light that lit up the room down the hall. She quickly bounded down the hallway to see three men standing around a table.

One of these men being Harry Clearwater, but he looked younger. Next to Harry stood Billy Black. Across from the two was Old Quil.

"I know she is just a child Harry, but that won't stop her destiny. She's our Prophet." Old Quil ran his hands down his face.

"I don't care if she's a prophet or not, she's my child and I'm going to let her live as a normal child until whatever fucked up prophecy begins. Please, let her have her childhood, Quil. I'm begging you." Harry stared at Old Quil with pleading eyes, and the older man sighed and nodded. "Okay, fine."

"Daddy?" Shia slowly walked into the room with tears falling. "Hey, my little Pocahontas. What's wrong?" Harry quickly left the two to tend to his crying daughter. He kneeled on one knee to become eye level with her.

"I missed you." She cried out and he looked at her with knowing eyes as he wiped her tears from her face. "I know, my dear. I'm always with you, okay?" He told her as he pulled her small body into a hug, which she tightly returned.

She never wanted to let go. Then again it was just a dream..right?